CvCivicsScreen.py

AdelineJ

Warlord
Hello!
I try to put this file in my mod to change the position and the size of comment but I want to play, there are not bars in the top and bottom..:confused:
The_J said me this file is bugged and I post in this subforum.
AdelineJ

Attachments

• CvCivicsScreen.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 56
Hi AdelineJ :)

I'm afraid I don't exactly understand the problem. Could you give us more detail? Au Francais is fine. I can read French, if that helps.

When I put CvCivicsScreen.zip of C2C in my mod, there is a bad result (see the attached file). And more, the keys F1, F2... don't work except F11(orF12) to do a screenshot... Bizarre... :dubious:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0010.zip
    135.4 KB · Views: 67
I would guess that you broke the python with your changes. How did you change the file? Using notepad or a python editor. Some python editors have the ability to quickly scan the files and highlight 'errors'.

Its been ages since I have looked at python so I would suggest that google is your friend if you need to find a python editor.

I didn't modify this file...

Nobody knows?

Also, freakin WHERE do you put the CvCivicsScreen file? Cause either its a hidden file or I haven't found it. I looked in 'Screens.'

Also, freakin WHERE do you put the CvCivicsScreen file? Cause either its a hidden file or I haven't found it. I looked in 'Screens.'

The civics screen wasn't changed by BtS ... so ... BtS uses the vanilla version. I can see it in ...

'C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Assets\Python\Screens'

... but not in the BtS version ...

'C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Assets\Python\Screens'

If you want to change it for BtS, drop the modified version into the BtS folder and BtS will load that up instead of the vanilla version.

Top Bottom