Bug reports and technical issues

Are the Byzantines supposed to spawn when the player is Greece? Because they just did.

I think it's regardless of human Greece. They spawn if Rome has 2 cities outside its core.

Unfortunately I didn't have logging enabled. I'll report if I see something similar happen again.
No problem, thanks anyway. Looks as if I need to roll more Mali starts then ;)

Are the Byzantines supposed to spawn when the player is Greece? Because they just did.
They can, they're only dependent on Rome. They shouldn't flip your cities in Greece and the Balkans, though.

Jerusalem is Jerusalem in German, too (the pronounciation differs, though). I've already committed this by the way.

AI Byzantium just collapsed, but the cities remained, and the units were gone.
Spoiler :

I guess it has something to do with the modification to Byzantine UP? But in my previous game as Byzantium cities in my core can still declare independence.

Somehow I can't upload the log file, so I renamed it to .txt.

Thanks, it's probably the UP as you said. Will have a look at it.

Will cover that, too.

Already fixed in the SVN, but thanks :)

Whenever I meet the Aztecs, I don't get any free units.

Whenever I meet the Aztecs, I don't get any free units.
I had the impression there's something wrong with the Aztec conquerors, too. Will look into that.

In a game as Aztec quite a few days ago I got in contact with the Mughals on turn 2 for no reason. If something similar happens there'd be no conquerors for them.

Damn, I thought I've eliminated that bug :(

It was way back in February, Feb 19 to be exact, so maybe you've corrected it after all.

I even took a screenshot!

Spoiler :

The conqueror problem suggests it's back, though. I think the addition of Orthodoxy messed up the building constants somehow, and now embassies establish contact between the wrong civs.

Portugal can't build Trading Company for some reason. I guess there's something wrong with its unique Trading Company.

No...American conquerors require that you wait until 1300+ (could be further) at least to initiate contact.

You're way too early.

Top Bottom