The Great Hall

Indiansmoke

Deity
Welcome to The Great Hall​

This thread will be used by the Imperial general and the King himself to post screens and info every turn.

Any discussion is strictly forbidden here!

Turn 0, 4000BC
Spoiler :
From time immemorial, the glorious ancestry of the people of Merlot walked the earth, and any patch of grass was a suitable place to rest their weary heads. At night, at their campfires, the elders would entertain the young with stories of their adventures. "When I was a child, my father gave to me this marvelous fruit. These round, purpuly bunches of juice. Oh so sweet they were, I can remember the taste."

Time passed for Merlot and a great leader arose among its people. The nobility recognized this one and with pomp and celebration, the great Indiansmoke became chosen as rightful the King of this wandering tribe.
Spoiler :

"My people, we shall wander no longer. Here we are, at the water's edge. On this ground I declare we shall build a great castle, to house the people of Merlot for all time.

King Indiansmoke spoke and it was done.
Spoiler :

Mutal founded. And quite the landmass to the west. Production set to worker, research set to Agriculture. Let the games begin.

Turn 2, 3920BC
Spoiler :

Moved NE, find yet another wine. Potential for seafood 5N of capitol, can be revealed at turn 50 border pop or sooner. It appears as if the coast is heading south in the fog (to be confirmed next turn) but if so, then we are on a bottlenecking peninsula or an island. Elimination of the Great Lighthouse makes me suspect the latter. Ready to move SE next turn.

Yet more gems and more coast revealed.

Attachments

• t4.JPG
    t4.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 234
Turn 11, 3560BC
Spoiler :

Worker works farm for one turn, warrior moves up through the fog on his way to reveal last obscured sea tile.

Turn 15, 3400BC
Spoiler :

Fishing completed last turn; begin Bronzeworking. Workboat on top of queue; Warrior set aside at 8/15:hammers: towards completion. Corn farm complete next turn, worker able to move the turn after that.

Top Bottom