US Midterms - Predictions and Aftereffects

Kirk is down by a lot in Illinois, that is a surprise.

Also, Sestak is ahead so far in Penn.

What's a good website to check for election results/updates/analysis/etc.?

I checked CNN but their election 2010 site is horrible. I am interested enough to want to check every once in a while, cause this stuff matters to me as a Canadian, but I need some guidance here..

I checked CNN but their election 2010 site is horrible. I am interested enough to want to check every once in a while, cause this stuff matters to me as a Canadian, but I need some guidance here..

I use realclearpolitics.

This looks OK.

Pretty blatent... and probably effective.

And probably historically inaccurate.

Fearmongering is a good tactic.

I predict there will be more sinophobic propaganda in the next upcoming decade.

Looking at the http://www.cagw.org/ right now

Citizens Against Government Waste

Some of their sponsors: Phillip Morris, the Olin Foundation, the Bradley Foundation, Microsoft, Merrill Lynch, and Exxon-Mobil

The Future-Chinese seem to have very grim lecture theatres, don't they? And I never knew that "The Ancient Greeks" were a nation state. You learn something new everyday, eh? :rolleyes:

I am sure the target demographic isn't aware of that.They're probably too busy reacting to the symbolism of it I guess.

Top Bottom