6,050 Years in the Life of a Confused City-State

@Lokki: Really? I didn't mean to do that. :lol:

@trexeric: I try to fit as many people as I can into an update. You're definitely in the next one, though. (This may or may not have something to do with the letters. :D)

I, MoreEpicThanYou, would like to actually go on the field of battle for once (and definitely NOT take all the credit.) :mischief:

Can I try and achieve tech parity first? Pleeease? :p

No; not even close :D

Man, long time no post here! Good to see that I'm commander!

Wondered where you'd got to :p

Expect another update soon.

Soon as in 'sooner or later' or as in the word 'soon' then?

:p

I'd say this time is different, considering I have a day off school tomorrow. :p

I really hope you do so then, cause if not...
Spoiler :

Sorry for the no show update; I gave up on CFC yesterday because I could never tell if I posted or not (went and played EU3 instead :p)

I also forgot that I need to play ahead before updating, so I'll try and do that today.

-See spoiler in my above post-

General Olaf: I know, I know. This all doesn't work on so many levels. You're thinking: this thing is broken. Well, I have a disclaimer for you all: look at the title. This is a confused story. I'm drawing strange obcure parallels. The characters understand what's happening to them some of the time, and not at all the rest of the time. Well, there's only one thing to do when your story has too many levels: add more. I'm taking over the narration of the story from now on. And the Narration Room just got dropped on the edge of the City-State's cultural radius.
Let me welcome our guest for tonight: Olaf.
Olaf (T): You've gone mad. You're going to destroy everything.
General Olaf: But actually, I don't care what this double of myself says. We only need him here for a couple of things. Look at the letter on top of Olaf's head.
Olaf (T): Yeah, you still haven't explained that one to me.
Why have I got a letter on top of my head?

General Olaf (S): Because things just got meta. The thing is, I... er... I'm being used, OK?
One of the most influential writers in the history of this language decided he wasn't done writing. The thing is, he's decided to use me as a vessel for his works, but I'm afraid his brain has deteriorated over the course of the last couple of hundred years.
S (General Olaf): Hey!
General Olaf (S): And he's decided one of his best known works needs rehashing.
S (General Olaf): Is anyone listening to me?
General Olaf (S): Oh, and he's a little bit addicted to Civ4.

Rewards! (Yeah, Phoenix Cookies :D)
Who is General Olaf?
Who is Olaf?
Who are the old narrators?

This wasn't the update I planned to do next. Pretty much everyone is in the next one, but I needed to explain things a bit first.

Choxorn is Olaf(T). I have no idea who I am.

Y(Gold)[Pancakes]NonFalse(ReTweet)[Bacon]iZNotOutUnderstandable[Eggs]

But's it's still very good. :)

Nope. Olaf (T) is one of the characters from a famous work by S. So is Choxorn (T) and NinjaCow (O).

Good luck. :D

Top Bottom