How do you play the first 30turns or so with the Americans? Experienced players welco

Flower

Warlord
Hi, I played a game yesterday against an American player (there are many of them among the best ranked players) and I got crushed pretty much quickly... I resigned... The guy had 10 techs fastly (I don't know how), I was way behind and I just quit the game. I usually play the Chinese or the Zulu but I would like to know how to play the
Americans correctly and accurately. So how do you play the first 30 turns or so with the Americans??? Experienced players strategy and tips welcome!

Best regards,
Flower

P.S.: I want some advice for MULTIPLAYER as I don't play offline because the AI is just dumb and really too easy to destroy.

Hi, I played a game yesterday against an American player (there are many of them among the best ranked players) and I got crushed pretty much quickly... I resigned... The guy had 10 techs fastly (I don't know how), I was way behind and I just quit the game. I usually play the Chinese or the Zulu but I would like to know how to play the
Americans correctly and accurately. So how do you play the first 30 turns or so with the Americans??? Experienced players strategy and tips welcome!

Best regards,
Flower

P.S.: I want some advice for MULTIPLAYER as I don't play offline because the AI is just dumb and really too easy to destroy.

I know how to play them and I wrote strategies with Americans. You can find them in the archive but to make it simple I will write a new one and you will see that name in the top of the strategy forum

Ok thanks a lot. I have read one strategy in the archive but it tells only about an attack at the start and suggest a tech tree.

Top Bottom