ShadowNES: The Age of Supremacy

Do not adjust your sets, Abaddon will lead the Swahili League!

Do not adjust your sets, Abaddon will lead the Swahili League!

Good, good. Means I can keep Singhasari with a clean conscience. And now time to think of a little diplo...

I'll bounce over to Vijayabahan Sinhala, I honestly know way to little about the Inca... :)

TO: Hamburk

Great Britannia, astride the rolling waters,
sends word to its steadfast ally, Hamburk:
betrayal of honor and duty is contemptible,
and we yet stand beside our friends.

OOC: Ruler: Sean Ua Briain (Sean O'Brien; Sean I of Britannia).

To: Andalusian Empire

We wish to establish trade with you.

OOC: The ruler is Ouali II, btw.

To: Andalusian Empire

We wish to establish trade with you.

To: Sultanate of Tumbuktu

We happily accept this proposal.

To: Tawantinsuyu (Incan Empire)

Let us stop these foolish battles, for they help no one. There is yet much ungoverned land to be taken. Shall we have a ceasefire?

To: Rumadid Bulgarian Caliphate

Greetings, conquerors of Constantinople, we wish to establish trade with you, our brothers of the faith. What say you to this proposal?

To: Andalusia

We have no desire to expand north into your lands. If you renounce any claims to land south of the current border, we can have peace for many years.

We have no desire to expand north into your lands. If you renounce any claims to land south of the current border, we can have peace for many years.

To: Tawantinsuyu

I am glad you do not wish to invade our land. Yet, I cannot agree to renounce claim to the land that I am possibly going to expand towards. I believe the continent is big enough for the both of us at this time.

We have miss-communicated. We simply want you to renounce your claim to all lands currently occupied by the Tawantinsuyu. Of course you can expand to the southeast.

We have miss-communicated. We simply want you to renounce your claim to all lands currently occupied by the Tawantinsuyu. Of course you can expand to the southeast.

To: Tawantinsuyu

It is agreed. All land currently occupied by your nation shall remain that way.

To Shadow:

Two minor things.

1. My (Swahili) living stardards are "normal". This does not match the scale in your ruleset. Should it read "Average" ?
2. There is no mention of what Economic Centres do in your ruleset, I assume they give an extra Economic Point to spend?

To Shadow:

Two minor things.

1. My (Swahili) living stardards are "normal". This does not match the scale in your ruleset. Should it read "Average" ?
2. There is no mention of what Economic Centres do in your ruleset, I assume they give an extra Economic Point to spend?

Yes and Yes. Both will be fixed later today.

To: The Great Riben Empire

We wish for there to be no misunderstandings between our nations, nor unnecessary conflicts. As such, we feel it necessary to negotiate territorial claims on the islands in our vicinity with you.

Our proposal is that all islands currently ruled in part by ourselves be treated as though ruled in whole by ourselves. All other islands' ownership will be determined by the first of us to colonize them. Is this acceptable?

To: The Paganese Empire

We come to our neighbors to the north with two agreements for you to consider.

First, we ask that you sign a non-aggression pact, to display to us your peaceful intentions.

Secondly, we wish to sign a specific defensive pact, in which we will assist each other if either of us is invaded by the Riben Empire.

Against my better judgment, I have sent orders rather early (not even receiving polite and, more importantly, very informative "You are ignored" messages from those I have contacted) because my schedule will prohibit me from making orders at a later.

Signed: King Wladimir V, King of Poland, Duke of so and so territories, Margrave of so and so place, lord and inheritor of so and so provinces (flyingchicken)

P.S. I am totally against calling states "nations" (even if a lot of the states are practically nation-states anyway). "Kingdoms" (if appropriate), "empires" (if appropriate), etc (if appropriate) or even just "states" but not "nations;" but then I'm guessing this is just a confined sentiment, i.e. confined to me and nobody important, SO CARRY ON

Ah yes orders....umm...today....yeh today. Definatley I only have a US history class today.

P.S. I am totally against calling states "nations" (even if a lot of the states are practically nation-states anyway). "Kingdoms" (if appropriate), "empires" (if appropriate), etc (if appropriate) or even just "states" but not "nations;" but then I'm guessing this is just a confined sentiment, i.e. confined to me and nobody important, SO CARRY ON
YOU ARE NOT ALONE in this sentiment. I shall probably be sending orders in the next two days, dependent on several factors outside my control.

When is deadline?

Top Bottom