DemoGame Constraints

Should We Play Using A Game Constraint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Two scenario-like proposals have been made in the Citizen's sub-forum. One was the Maya, Mia! game constraint suggested by CommandoBob. The Mayans may be replaced with another Tribe, such as the Babs.

The second proposal to guide our character or identity gameplay was the Little Buddy concept made by DaveShack. His suggestion was then edited by donsig's "Sibling/MortalEnemy" constraint. And further improved upon with suggestions made by Furiey.

So these two are our main identity guidlines or game constraints. We have 3 options in this poll. We can choose between the two constraints or vote for no constraint. No constraint would mean you just wanted to play a regular CIV3 game and let it develop naturally or organically.

1. Maya, Mia concept

2. Sibling/MortalEnemy concept

3. No Constraints

The entire discussion can be found through this link.

I voted for the Sibling/MortalEnemy concept. I do think we should try something like this and I do appreciate CommandoBob's effort in initiating it. But the S/ME seems a little more like a normal or traitional style game. I would like to try Maya Mia for the next game, but S/ME seems a better speed for us in the Rivial game.

The Maya Mia sounds fun for an SG, a variant different than the ones popular there, but the Sibling/Mortal Enemy should work better here.

All in favor of the Sibling/Mortal Enemy. Sounds uniquely fun. We don't have to befriend France, do we? :p

This poll has another half day to go, but it looks like the Sibling/MortalEnemy concept is the way we will play this DemoGame. Thanks to DaveShack, donsig, and Furiey for the help.

Top Bottom