Game 130: Roman Empire

I´m member of that civ. ŠtefanK

Be sure to indicate which game you are in (click your portrait in the top left and then click "My Games"). Each game has a max of 200 competing players so some of you will likely be in different games.

Be sure to indicate which game you are in (click your portrait in the top left and then click "My Games"). Each game has a max of 200 competing players so some of you will likely be in different games.

Thanks! I've edited the name of this thread to reflect that I'm in Game 130.

Hi, everybody! I am in the game(#130) as MarekS (in this little moment ranked as a King). I was just thinking everybody dedicated would go for Romans :)).
I am a long time fan, player, reader and everything and this is my coming out: so, hello world!

@Greg & Civ World team: thank you very much for this gaming experience

Hi, everybody! I am in the game(#130) as MarekS (in this little moment ranked as a King). I was just thinking everybody dedicated would go for Romans :)).
I am a long time fan, player, reader and everything and this is my coming out: so, hello world!

Welcome to CFC! :king:

I'm in 130 as well in the Arabs, Romans are pwning

Hi all, I'm also playing for the Romans. Long time CIV-player and lurker on the forums here. Seems like we are winning this particular game; last night we scored a late medieval victory :).

Hey Marek, I'm also in as GijsS.

We are doing extremely well I must say.

Hi all, I'm also playing for the Romans. Long time CIV-player and lurker on the forums here. Seems like we are winning this particular game; last night we scored a late medieval victory :).

Last night :lol:. It was night here as well :cool:. We had nice cooperation today and were thinking about some aspects of the game: for example we miss more fun from exploring (what happend to the concept of special relics/items?).

As someone who didn't make it into the Beta, I would be very interested in a recap/summary of what's going on in the game.

I'm in this game as well, is it still possible to join the Romans? The option doesn't come up for me on the screen. Name is JaredB

The Romans are full, all the players that can get in are.
You will either have to put up with another civ or just hope someone leaves the Romans soon

Roman Empire has grown too large I think. It has become nearly unmanagable. Votes take forever and, for me at least, it's impossible to follow everything that's going on.

When this round is over and a new round starts. I suggest some of the better and more dedicated players form an empire and close the borders. That way it will be easier to make decisions and form a strategy.

Roman Empire has grown too large I think. It has become nearly unmanagable. Votes take forever and, for me at least, it's impossible to follow everything that's going on.

I agree. I can't keep up with what's going on. It appears like this game is best played for those who spend a lot of time online during that era. I don't have that kind of time and if I did, I'm not going to spend it on Facebook.

Interesting and fun game, I just wish they'd make a smaller, or slower version as well.

If they get a better lobby they could run different games at different speeds. People could choose to join (say) Slow, Normal, or Fast games.

I would like to have different game speeds as well. Btw, how finished the game? I wasn't there since few hours before the battle against the Greece (how finished the battle?). Civ World is a nice game, it is something different... I tried it but won't have that much time to play (for any FB or PC game...). The most important strategy for me was just to have a fun :).

Top Bottom