Official Team Mavericks Intra-Team Pitboss - Game and Technical Issues

DMOC

Mathematician
Our intra-team pitboss game is up and running. Please log-in the game with your leader and set a password for yourselves.

Be sure you are connected to my Hamachi network (I think everyone is at this point). I can try to find the instructions - I posted them somewhere.

Game IP: 5.98.130.28
Game Password: None (Just put in the IP and you're fine)
CivStats Registration Password: dmoc (If you are a member of CivStats and wish to register your leader)
CivStats Link: Here
Turn Timer: 48 hours for the first turn, 24 hours after that

All players have been set to Monarch difficulty.

Have fun! :) If you've got any technical issues and need help, post here. If you want to make general comments about the game, post here as well. :goodjob:

EDIT: One more thing - since this is supposed to be a friendly game, let's hold off on any extremely early declarations of war - I'd prefer that we wait until, say, 3000 BC before any wars can be initiated. I hope that's okay as I wouldn't want anyone eliminated within the first 5 turns due to some bad dice rolls and location of civs.

Spoiler :
1. DMOC - Huayna Capac
2. Babybluepants/Sweetacshon - Darius I
3. Chimera1804 - Hannibal
4. Uncle Cheesedog -Suleiman
5. bobbyboy29 - Hammurabi
6. obsolete - Zara Yaqob
7. NukeAJS - Churchill
8. ahmedhadzi - Frederick
9. javidbing - Augustus Caesar
10. Niklas - Justinian I
11. Aline - Joao II
12. v8_mark - Kublai Khan
13. Nakor/BobRoberts - Tokugawa
14. Ischenous - Isabella
15. Ceiliazul - Montezuma
16. KingMorgan - Pacal II

When I saw the title of this thread I was expecting some more bad news and a delay to the beginning of this game...but I've been pleasantly surprised. :D I'm logging in now.

EDIT: Ischenous, just as a heads up you didn't hit enter.

I notice that old Toku isn't on the list of Civs to play?

Is there another one me/Nakor should be playing... :)

Edit: Seems Shaka is there and not assigned to anyone on the above list - have we got impi related carnage instead? :D

Hm ... three civs logged in but didn't settle in place. Did Munro start you on gold? :lol:

No, he started me with one resource...:undecide:

I notice that old Toku isn't on the list of Civs to play?

Is there another one me/Nakor should be playing... :)

Edit: Seems Shaka is there and not assigned to anyone on the above list - have we got impi related carnage instead? :D

:confused: I think Munro made a mistake here, he put Shaka instead of Toku?

Oh well I guess you get Shaka instead. With 16 civs it can be kind of hard to get eveyrone correct.

Hmm, don't know for some reason it cant connect tonight. I"ll try tomorrow.

I can't seem to log in. So here are the steps, pls tell me where I am going wrong.:)
Hamachi: Join network 5.98.130.28, use password dmoc. (Nothing else seems to work.)
CiV: MP> Direct IP> Join game IP 5.98.130.28, password n/a.
This is where I am getting eternal "connecting to host". Little help?

Here are the instructions for joining my Hamachi network:

Instructions.

The network name is mavmavmavmavericks, not 5.98.130.28 (I think that's where your issue is).

The following PC's are registered on my hamachi network (please note not all usernames here correspond to the PC name so I'm not sure if you're on it or not):

1. Daniel PC (Me)
2. Aline
3. Asuch
4. Azradi
5. bbp
6. bobbyboy
7. bobroberts
8. chmiera
9. eli
10. javidbing
11. mark
12. niklas
13. obsolete
14. uncle cheese
15. will

Still no luck :( rather than 'direct tunnel' it says 'relayed tunnel' on Hamachi. No idea what that means though...

I'm getting the relayed tunnel as well for Daniel-PC. I can't try logging into the PB right now, but unless this is resolved by 6 PM Atlantic Time (GMT -4 I believe) I'll try logging in then.

I'm about to test, but for the record Daniel-PC is now direct tunnel

EDIT: got in no prob

Top Bottom