CivFanatics and the beta

Thanks for this great opportunity, I hope it´s not too late.Just listed, please see PN for real name.

Um, will my full name, birthday, and email be released to everyone else playing? I would prefer to keep those private.

At the current time in beta, your first name and last initial are used as your name in the game, and your Facebook profile picture is used to represent you. All other players in the game can see both of these things. It's possible that we may add a feature allowing you to use a different avatar and name in the future, but that functionality is not currently in the game.

Signed up.

I signed up.

I never played a Facebook game before.. It's not for not trying however, but when I try to install one, it requests access to my basic information (i.e. name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone). I always answer NO to that request of course, and it seems that the install process fails after that. Am I doing something wrong?

If I were accepted into beta test a few months ago, I do not need to signup again right?

Top Bottom