Bug-list: 1.07

First of all - indentured servants as dragoons. For some reason, the model for the indentured servant doesn't change to dragoon, but they get all the movement points and the attack value + bonuses that dragoons normally get! I might be mistaken, but I think I read somewhere that indentured servants shouldn't be possible to use as dragoons. Either way, something is bugged (model not changing or that you are able to use them as dragoons). Was fun to see my sole indentured servant kill 4 of the Kings regulars by kicking them, though - even more so when the general leading the troops surrendered to my indentured servant who was secretly a dragoon :D "The war of independence was won by Chuck Norris alone, who roundhouse kicked the entire REF into the Atlantic..."

I had something similar happen in a game. I upgraded the servants on the docks in Europe and after they gained their freedom in the new world, my settlement had negetive 37 guns. It seems as though the transition caused the servant to change from a servant soldier to a colonist soldier without putting its guns into the settlement first, then it drew 37 guns out that never existed. Strange, but I'm sure once servants and criminals can no longer actually become soldiers or dragoons this won't happen anymore either.

On a better note, I think this mod is very good. Nice work Dale.

I loaded the AOD 1.07 version today and eveything went well loading the mod and thru the game setup but as soon as the game was about 1/2 way thru the initial load to begin i got the "colonization has stopped working and has to shut down message" and it shuts down !! happens on both my machines ... i'm running windows vista home premium ... any suggestions :sad:
btw/ the original game works fine !!

The Firaxis 1.01 patch for Col has killed the AoD II patch, geecad. Dale is working on a fix. No one can use AoD II with the 1.01-patched Colonization, we all crash at the same point.

I did notice another bug with 1.07 before I updated to 1.01, with the trade route management screen ... if I tried to sort the list to find the route I was looking for, then select the route and click to assign a transport unit for the route, the route wouldn't match the one I just selected. If I don't sort the trade routes and just select one from the list in the original order and assign a unit to run the route, that worked fine.

I'm not sure if this is a 1.07 bug or a 1.08 as I couldn't get the 1.07 game to initialize and load. I downloaded the 1.08 patch and copied over the 1.07 files as you suggested and the game initialized and started fine. However I do not get any dialogue/negotiations from the Indians and/or the King in any of the dialogue boxes ... a bug or something I did wrong ?? Many Thanks for the quick patch :) ... I guess the Sad Situation :eek: of the Total War Empire game has allowed you to refocus on Civ Colonization ... I remember you saying that you were really looking forward to it ! Thanks again for your many wonderful efforts ! :D

Top Bottom