BRO Contest

Which male leader you'll be want to friends with/is the most attractive?

• Washington

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Napoleon

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Ancient beard team (Ashur., Neb., Darius, Ramesses)

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Desert team (Harun, Ahmad)

• Pre-columbian good guys team (Pachacuti/Pacal)

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Harald Bluetooth

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Haile Selassie

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Bismarck

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Alexander

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Barbarian steppe guys (Atilla/Gengis Khan)

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Ahmad Al-Mansur

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Boring euro team (William, Gustavus)

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • Suleiman

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Casimir

• Kamehameha

Votes: 19 15.7%
  • Augustus Caesar

• Native american guys (Pocatello/Hiawatha)

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Shirtless south asian team (Ramkhanhaeng/Gaja)

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Askia

• Montezuma

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Enrico Dandollo

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Shaka

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Pedro

• Sejong

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Oda

• Total voters
If best looking were my criteria, I'd say Atilla, Pocatello, and Hiawatha (in no particular order). I also think the graphics artists did a great job with each of these guys. Kamehameha, on the other hand, is comically beefcake.

If “guys I’d like to hang out with” were my criteria, the three I’ve mentioned above would probably want to kill me (and probably succeed). I'd probably go with Washington, but I’m incredibly disappointed that Churchill isn’t a choice. He seems like he would have been fun, and he was a notorious drunkard, so there would be no shortage of fine beverages.

To sit and swap beer and BS; Nebby. I'd sure like to try whatever is in those goblets he's always throwing around. After that it would be Hiawatha, a great ally, and beginning to like Pocatello, but I haven't had him as an opponent yet.

I think the native American guys would be best to hang out with for me. Love to hear some of their verbal history and learn more about the shoshone directly from Pocatello.

Also from what I've heard pacachuti wasn't a very nice guy :lol:

I dunno Portuguese

He spoke English and, as everyone back then, French (as also did William, Gustavus, Maria Theresa, Maria I, Bismarck, Catherine, even Elizabeth).

Beers with Harald sounds like fun, Enrico seems rather machiavellian which would be interesting and Attila and Genghis are just badass

Alexander ofc, but other than my bias, I would choose Sejong. That man was a model leader and more deserving of the title Great than them all.

I went with Sejong in the end, probably because he was the best thing to ever happen in the history of Korea. But Pacal seems like he'd be really intense(and maybe even high every now and then). I came very close to picking Suleiman, but I avoided it in the end.

The ”hang out with“ tag pretty much abolished any hope of symmetry with the former female contest. So far the vast majority of responses don't really deal with how attractive the males are. Why was this made the main criterion??? To me this seems more than slightly sexist (yet again, women aren't really allowed to be evaluated on anything other than their looks while men are) and homophobic (as if straight men couldn't make a definitive judgment about another man's appearance and had to be lured with the whole friendship angle).

Oh, and I voted Kamehameha.

Kamehameha. Fun ocean adventures and catching sharks.

Maybe Suleiman, drink some rakī, share some poetry, plan a party with Theodora over some elma çay.. ^_^ oh ya, talk about HATS!

Harold Bluetooth, cause he is awsome and from Denmark
Gajah, cause it sounds awsome when he speaks.

Enrico Dandollo is so rich every night would be a party. Sold.

But his "Va ben" sounds suspiciously like "fappin'". You do not want to see that, do you?

This time I went for bros so I chose him and Harald (and some others guys I like) too, because there is a beauty-only voting man thread already where I voted Alexander the Great, inventor of Hairgel.

The ”hang out with“ tag pretty much abolished any hope of symmetry with the latter female contest. So far the vast majority of responses don't really deal with how attractive the males are. Why was this made the main criterion??? To me this seems more than slightly sexist (yet again, women aren't really allowed to be evaluated on anything other than their looks while men are) and homophobic (as if straight men couldn't make a definitive judgment about another man's appearance and had to be lured with the whole friendship angle).

Oh, and I voted Kamehameha.

That's why I created the male beauty contest, so that the other thread could have a true counterpart.

Nebu - the perfect drinking buddy, and i would make him sing Laibach songs. And his beard is very...structured, hmm..

Top Bottom