This guy's dad has 13,031 HOURS played, that equals 12.38 hours PER DAY since release

I'm a dad, but he has me beat...

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 252
Leaves his computer running with the game up all day sometimes, I'm sure plenty of people do it. Move along...

i leave the game running for 6 days at a time.
Might have played 4 hours or 20, just depends on the week.
I have a job, kids at home and an active social life. Dinner, pub then.clubbing tonight with a bunch of friends, all the while steam thinks I am playing civ.

Maybe he's a TF2 n00b and thought idling in CiV would give him free unusuals to sell for 5 ref :lol:

I think that guy just leaves it on all day not actually playing. Still pretty nuts. I have seen someone with similar skyrim played, like 10 hours a day since release.

yeah indeed. I have a steam friend who has 3600h on napoleon TW, and i know he just leaves it on most of the time.

Leaves his computer running with the game up all day sometimes, I'm sure plenty of people do it. Move along...

This.

The game is approximatively realeased since...25250 hours.

Welcome. I'm guessing you're new here, eh?

I'm not new here though don't particularly know who MadDjinn is apart from seeing some of his posts on these forums. :dunno: Is he really Sid Meier's son?

He probably just has lots of RAM so doesn't bother closing programs, just alt-tabs out of em. That's what I do and it looks like I've got wayyy too much game time. Most of that time Civ is just minimized in the taskbar while I'm doing other things on the computer.. or maybe I'm sleeping or at work.

MadDjinn is the Civ-commentator on YouTube with the most quality videos. Gives great advice on Deity, and beats that difficulty like it's Settler.

Other good commentators (but not as known as MadDjinn) are Light Cleric and Marbozir.

I'm not new here though don't particularly know who MadDjinn is apart from seeing some of his posts on these forums. :dunno: Is he really Sid Meier's son?

No! You don't get the joke.

Hint: Maddjinn Chirst, Gave his empire for our sinful mistakes.

:old: It reminds me of when I was watching the news circa the millennium.

The reporter informed me that people with modems in their homes used the internet an average of 23 hours a day :lol:

He probably leaves the game running all day, his PC may have a great cooler :) I will reach 1k today and I play a LOT!

Top Bottom