IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

No, it's 11 days til ADWD. July 14th.

I'll be done with it by the 16th. I don't feel motivated to finish the rules right now, but after reading ADWD, I'll be done with them before you can say "Look out it's a dragon!"

No, it's 11 days til ADWD. July 14th.

I'll be done with it by the 16th. I don't feel motivated to finish the rules right now, but after reading ADWD, I'll be done with them before you can say "Look out it's a dragon!"
That's what I meant :p

Adwd ?!?!

A Dance With Dragons. Probably the best book being released all year, definitely the best fantasy novel.

That's what I meant :p

:lol:

I'm not that fast of a reader. There's reportedly 1040 pages in the hardcover edition, and I'll be getting the softcover because I have the other 4 books like that and want to be uniform. So easily 1500 pages. That should take me quite a bit of time.

I know. I'm a fan of the series; what I meant is I've been looking forward to the book ;)

The IOT's going to be awesome too :D

I would but I have my own IOT in the works, to be released mid-September.

It sounds interesting though. I'd definitely play it.

I would, but I'm busy putting off Westeros.

By the way, I'm 3/4 through ADWD.

When is the next NEW IOT starting?

Its been awhile since I've played and I want to get back in the thing, get my feet wet again.

However, I want to start a new country so, when's the next one?

I unfortunately won't have enough time to do my ASOIAF game, mostly because there's already two similar games in the works on TWC and the org. And a M2 mod.

Well, if there aren't any IOTs starting up any time soon, I'll start a very simple one this weekend.

Wow, never seen that.

Top Bottom