Victory Conditions

Maybe as an analogue to a space race how about some form of Great Quest Victory? Each Civ works to launch some sort of great quest (for example maybe to the mythical continent to the east.)

Also maybe include the Mastery Victory modcomp as well?

An idea could be some magical powered 'Airship' to colonize a new continent or something, bringing in the late Medieval factor, though making it a bit more fantasy related. You gather up parts and have to construct the 'Magical Engineering' project (so it can't be hurried) to start the construction. Would eventually need a bit of Space Victory screen adjustment though.

That was about the idea I meant by this...

What about putting a character who can save the world isolated in the southern jungle, but guarded by very powerful monsters? If defeat his captors and get him and bring him to your capital, or get him to some remote place (like on the mystical eastern continent, which could be all the way at the eastern edge of the map), you win.

I love it, Dafiden! :goodjob: Let's get it in the game for the update!

BTW, and on another note. From the screenshots, something seems to be wrong with the Highwayman Unit's Art Defines. I must check up on that too.

He probably have wrong animations. Try the animations of the Egyptian archer and see if it works (different from the vanilla archer).

I really love the ideas for Quest Victory Conditions. This idea could be so much; like "kill a specific number of rival nation National Heroes" and so on. In fact, Quest victory in Fairy Tale could involve the National Hero as a whole. Like "Bring over your National Hero to the Eastern Continent", or stuff like that.

Top Bottom