Barbarians

this whole discussion is testing my nerves a lot

Partly my complaints were because it was really unclear what peoples' design intentions were, and how they wanted them to interplay with the existing design and Barbarian trait.
Ideas need to be clarified in order to evaluate them.

in addition to.

I'm happy to go this way if we can have the 5 barb factions. That way its a pretty weak bonus, mostly there for flavor. So we can just add the Greenskin/Forsaken etc trait on to the existing traits for those factions.

I'm guessing the intention would then be to remove the barbarian trait, and give the current barbarian trait leaders a new trait.

its only got traits and leaders

If you upload just this I will work on this part.

I agree that balance needs to be done at a faction level, rather than a specific mechanic level.

I'm happy to go this way if we can have the 5 barb factions. That way its a pretty weak bonus, mostly there for flavor. So we can just add the Greenskin/Forsaken etc trait on to the existing traits for those factions.

I'm guessing the intention would then be to remove the barbarian trait, and give the current barbarian trait leaders a new trait.

phew. im glad we agree on something ;)

If you upload just this I will work on this part.

ok, ill make a new thread for it :)

PS Sorry for my less then hospitable mood before, i had a killer headache and was procrastinating doing an assignment. im feeling a bit better now so ill try be nice haha ;)

Top Bottom