Problem with polish font

Karysu

Chieftain
Hi guys! I have a problem with polish font, because in AND i don't have a polish characters. But in normal BtS i have it. I can play without Polish characters, if possible.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

If I change to BTS Polish language, then when you turn AND I have changed to french. Maybe it's just this wine?

Spoiler :

Hi Karysu, sorry for the delay. I haven't seen your post.

This is due to the recent change in the language support. Your PC might not be set to Polish.
Could you open a command prompt and type "chcp" then enter and give me the number in return ?

More infos:
To set your PC to Polish for non-unicode program you have to:
- Go to config panel (approximate names as i'm on a French version of Windows)
- Languages
- Change date format, hour or number.
- Administration (tab)
- Change regional parameters
- Choose Polish and restart.

Unfortunately, we haven't found a better way to display polish character while being able to also displaying other language characters (arabic, cyrillic, etc.).

I got samne problem.

Ur solution dosnt work. My PC already set for polish language (default config).
chcp: 852
Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete

Did you used the launcher to set the language to Polish ? What is your OS ?

Yes, i used launcher and set polish language.
My friend got same problerm so probably its dosnt hardware fault.

Do you use a Polish patch for Civilization ? (You shouldn't)

No, honestly I have no idea. The mod DLL should convert the text to the locale in use. In your case, it seems to convert to a wrong locale but the locale you've set is correct.

Do you use Steam ? If yes, please follow the note for Steam users here: http://anewdawn.sourceforge.net/pages/install/
Else, do you use a pirated version or something that could change the executable ?

Top Bottom