so juat saw...this

harmanoff

Chieftain
Was curious if what i read was true about marbke being only ancient and classical wjnders only now..
Well then yes that was true in the civolpedia but i read more and says oh the taj mahal used marble...welll hmmm why not then is marble allowed for that lol...atleast take to civ 4 certian reasources for certiab wonders!

What on earth is "civolpedia"?

Was curious if what i read was true about marbke being only ancient and classical wjnders only now..
Well then yes that was true in the civolpedia but i read more and says oh the taj mahal used marble...welll hmmm why not then is marble allowed for that lol...atleast take to civ 4 certian reasources for certiab wonders!

fat fingers much ... ? :crazyeye:

My translation:

Was curious about this thing I read about marble only being used in ancient and classical wonders. But then I heard Taj Mahal marble, so I am super confused now

I think this person is wondering why marble doesn't give a production bonus (only ancient/classical wonders get the boost now) for Taj Mahal, given that the real life Taj Mahal is made out of marble.

I think this person is wondering why marble doesn't give a production bonus (only ancient/classical wonders get the boost now) for Taj Mahal, given that the real life Taj Mahal is made out of marble.

Yes that sounds exactly like what he is wondering and I have no idea. But honestly by then do you need that production bonus that bad?? Just faith buy a GE.

My translation:

Was curious about this thing I read about marble only being used in ancient and classical wonders. But then I heard Taj Mahal marble, so I am super confused now

Thanks for the translation. Anyway, what the hell is a Taj Mahal marble?

I was using my phone to type that and yea i suck typing on it...doesnt read where i press right
I just thought that was wierd

It's a gameplay thing. The Colossus wasn't marble, and neither was the Great Wall or the Pyramids (that would be one freaking expensive Great Wall).

Top Bottom