Warhammer Fantasy Mod 2.5

How would that be implemented though? I could see it being appropriate for the old world nations like Bretonnia or the Empire, but when Chaos takes over the High Elves I don't want to see them get a vassal state. So they would need to be carefully tied to certain government forms if they were to be brought in.

There are no starting techs left so a free tech would have to be removed. Though considering the division would be by governments (which are generally good vs neutrals vs bad), that would create incentive to conquer your friends instead of enemies ;) Or alternatively it could be the other way around, e.g. not vassal states but some kind of spoils of war / trophy / monument. So for if you capture a Chaos capital as Reikland, you could build a Defeater of Chaos statue, or something... Neutrals would be kinda left out though.

Um.. couldn`t you give the vassal thingy "technological" stuff to each of the 4 govt. techs? BTW, should this go to the Discussion thread?

When you play as Reikland, your so called friends, first and foremost those bastards Bretonnia and Estalia, tend to declare war more often than a drunken Orc or a daemonette in heat! I like to "unite" my friends under my banner, and then take on my enemies ;)

When you play as Reikland, your so called friends, first and foremost those bastards Bretonnia and Estalia, tend to declare war more often than a drunken Orc or a daemonette in heat!
ROFL :lol: that is EXACTLY what I've experienced too, especially those Estalians tend to rear-end me like a near-sighted colour-blind granma in a jet car.

Um.. couldn`t you give the vassal thingy "technological" stuff to each of the 4 govt. techs? BTW, should this go to the Discussion thread?

No, you need a unique great wonder for each civ. That's not possible in the current WH mod.

Just jumping in to say great work on this mod. I am getting my butt handed to me on Regent cuz I keep checking new things out. The diversity is a blast. As well as the economic model. Although I have yet to make it out of the ancient era yet. (I keep having to reload the same game because I like my starting location as the Albionese and I go off on 'tech and unit exploration' in the game and get sidetracked and do alot of stupid stuff.)

One thing I noticeds though is that the AI really undervalues Astronomy for some reason. It keeps asking me if I want it for 10 gold and it would take me ~40 turns to research it. :confused:

I am not sure if I have the patch installed correctly though.

Just wanted to jump in and give a thumbs up :goodjob:

Ah ok. Not a problem then :). I see them all running to ask for 10 of my gold for it and I am like, well... probably a bug - no thanks guy. Then I look at it in the tech tree and see its cost and figured it is a bug, so I looked it up in the pedia and though, bah well its crap anyways for me. Then when they asked again I took it and figured I would mention it on here. :D

I suggest you buy it for that 10 gold, it will be helpfull when you want to reach the Magic tech ;)

Also, IIRC, if you research it first, you get an extra tech.

This is correct. Also, learning to trade techs is very important if you want to play harder levels. :)

Top Bottom