Trying multiplayer with community patch mod, Problems!

mohib55

Chieftain
Hi, I'm fairly new to the Civ scene and tried to download the community patch (multiplayer compatible) on my brother's and my own laptop.

I tried the one with EUI first, as I like the UI, however we noticed quite early in the game that there is just one big problem:

We can't get our cities to use their ranged attack...(needless to say this is game breaking). Since there is no banner anymore above the city (im assuming this is UI) there is no button to bombard the enemy unit. I can't figure out how to do it, if there is another way?

So not being able to find a work-around. I downloaded the non-EUI version. However, when I start that game, I am not able to select any units...hence I can't even place a city as I cannot select my settler.

These problems are the same in the single player and multiplayer games. We both have the same DLCs (except some maps, but not using those in the game) and the same version of the mod. I followed the instructions for downloading the mod and have placed that in the right folder.

Any help is greatly appreciated! (Also if this is in the wrong place im sorry, please re-direct me to where I shout post this)

Top Bottom