• MAURYANS

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • ARGENTINA

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • TUSCANY UNDER FLORENCE

• TEUTONIC KNIGHTS OR MALTA

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • SMALL ARAB STATES (KUWAIT,QATAR,UAE,BAHRAIN)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a Cold War scenario (oh how I wish firaxis best of luck in avoiding controversy). That being said I would like a dual pack with Hungary and Australia (not neccesarily the ones I want most though) Australia could have a tourism boost in coastal cities and maybe less food consumed by citizens working water tiles of any kind and Hungary could select tenets from another ideology without diplomatic reprecussions and receive a great person boost at the end of we love the king days.

Also maybe an updated/new and improves into the Rennasaince scenario, which would add Portugal and morrocco (one of the two caliphates, can t remember which). Getting a new civ out of the deal would be nice, though that civ would probably be the Holy Roman Empire.

I didn't see a Vietnam in there, which is far more deserving than most on the list

Would Canada's UA be Great Musicians provide only 50% of normal tourism?
Canadian Mountie would be a cool UU though :)

Would Canada's UA be Great Musicians provide only 50% of normal tourism?
Canadian Mountie would be a cool UU though :)

UA: get 2 copies of a consumable luxury resource (because Canada has a low population and the food has 30% more sodium in it than the US, because there are less people in Canada to buy stuff so the food is in surplus)
UU: the mountie, replaces Cavalry, 25% bonus when fighting in forest, tundra, snow tiles
or
UU: avro arrow, replaces jet fighter, doesnt require aluminum, less production cost

UB: underground walkways
snow and tundra tiles provide +1 production
+10% food bonus

more wonder

UA: get 2 copies of a consumable luxury resource (because Canada has a low population and the food has 30% more sodium in it than the US, because there are less people in Canada to buy stuff so the food is in surplus)
UU: the mountie, replaces Cavalry, 25% bonus when fighting in forest, tundra, snow tiles
or
UU: avro arrow, replaces jet fighter, doesnt require aluminum, less production cost

UB: underground walkways
snow and tundra tiles provide +1 production
+10% food bonus

more wonder

Explain what you mean by 'consumable luxury resource', I don't get it.

Who would you choose for a leader?

Voyageur (Unique Cargo Ship): Cargo Ship that can be built in landlocked cities, can travel along any route consisting of lakes, river tiles or ocean, plus a maximum of 5 non-water tiles per route which are portaged :goodjob:

I think by consumable luxury resource they mean a luxury that's also food, for example salt or crab.

Hopefully no more civs. The large number is already eroding their uniqueness.

You can have a near unlimited list of really unique civs if you just use your imagination and know the history. The devs have implemented some poorly so they overlap, but on the whole we've still gained a huge amount of uniqueness at the cost of very little from those civs already in game.

None of these sound like they can do something interesting with Snow or Tundra.

Very poor choices overall in the poll beside the obvious one (Sumer, Hittites). Also, the question in the OP suggest there will be a DLC run which we don't know as a definite at the moment. I'm annoyed with this thread actually, unless regalman is a fake ID for a firaxis employee.

Canada and Iran on the poll,
+Cossacks (Ukraine) - the tundra powerhouse. (they can change Russia's UU, it's wrong anyway)

Since when was there tundra in Eastern Europe's breadbasket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom