I need your opinion for my youtube channel

Felix953

Chieftain
Guys, I am going to create a youtube channel particulary about civilization V brave new world, so I need opinions for my first video (civilization you want me to play, game difficulty, general options including victory conditions, game pace, map type, amount of resources...). This can be helpful for some players and provide a specific strategic guide, leading with many problems you have to face as long as you play, not only for beginners but for everyone who likes this magnific game and wants to improve his strategy.

A tutorial of getting The Great Library on deity difficulty would be awesome. I have tried to get science victory on deity and I have been close and every time I have thought about "what if I did get that Great Library?". Have been beaten every time to it by just couple of turns. It is hard to get it even on immortal, would be an achievement by itself to get it on deity.

A tutorial of getting The Great Library on deity difficulty would be awesome. I have tried to get science victory on deity and I have been close and every time I have thought about "what if I did get that Great Library?". Have been beaten every time to it by just couple of turns. It is hard to get it even on immortal, would be an achievement by itself to get it on deity.

That's no problem for me, only tell me the game setting you want me to play, map type, if you want resources and game pace on standard level, I can do it easily with Korea, Babylon or Maya, which civ do you prefer?

map type - jungle
difficulty - deity
civ - Denmark

I will watch this for sure.:D

Uh well I don't know whether you have done videos before, so my opinions usually are:

720p minimum
Have a good mic
Speak clearly
If you are not funny, don't try to be
Explain, but don't just drone it off
AND: please have big screen resolution. It is really terrible to watch an LP of a 1260x980 res on a 1600/1900*x or higher screen. The UI-to-map ratio is really bad in smaller resolutions and as a spectator you can barely see anything but UI. That is very boring to watch tbh.

Civ5 related:
set up the same map setup on emperor, immortal and deity and analyse the differences
explain how the top 3 difficulty levels differ so much, and what makes the difference for the player

That's no problem for me, only tell me the game setting you want me to play, map type, if you want resources and game pace on standard level, I can do it easily with Korea, Babylon or Maya, which civ do you prefer?

As long as resources, game speed and the various other map settings are on standard, map size is at least standard, all AI civs are set to random, the number of civs is not reduced, no mods are used, your XML files are unmodified, the game is not multiplayer, and you uphold the spirit as well as the letter of the challenge, I will respect your accomplishment no matter which civ you play. You should probably plan on uploading your save file, FYI.

I admit that I am very skeptical, but I'm willing to see what you can do.

If you think you can do jungle more power to you. Otherwise I would be fine with continents or pangea.

As long as resources, game speed and the various other map settings are on standard, map size is at least standard, all AI civs are set to random, the number of civs is not reduced, no mods are used, and your XML files are unmodified, I will respect your accomplishment no matter which civ you play. You should probably plan on uploading your save file, FYI.

If you think you can do jungle more power to you. Otherwise I would be fine with continents or pangea.

Thx, it may take some time but when I finish I will post it, I am thinking about show the game from the beginning divided in parts or small videos.

Thx, it may take some time but when I finish I will post it, I am thinking about show the game from the beginning divided in parts or small videos.

Forgive me for questioning you, but why on Earth would you need to to divide fewer than 30 turns into parts unless it is to do something off camera that you don't want us to see? I do not think that this is a good strategic move for you if you want your accomplishment to be taken seriously.

Top Bottom