Super Tribes

And Upward to the Russian "Old One"!!! Oh ye oh ye yo ho! And do be sure to have your travel coordinator be sure all travel documents are correct and restrictions noted Cyc. Roman Legions are on annual training manuvers. We certainly wouldn't like to have "Visitors" be in the wrong place at the wrong time! We strive to make all Paying Tourists comfortable!! Especially if they bring some local trinkets to trade and sell!! :cheers:

Ve have much practice with "correct documents" here. Should not be problem. Not sure about trinkets, though. Must be Roman word. But perhaps if you could offer World map, this could happen quicker. Ve are mostly land-based lot.

gps to Tom.

GPS to Rome

The captain of the Macedonian ship Curragh (the fellow who named her was VERY imaginative...) puts into Newport to avoid a storm. He reassures the harbormaster that he and his lads will be on their way as soon as the skies clear, but he's not sure how well-understood he is. The harbormaster is hard to read...

GPS to Rome

The captain of the Macedonian ship Curragh (the fellow who named her was VERY imaginative...) puts into Newport to avoid a storm. He reassures the harbormaster that he and his lads will be on their way as soon as the skies clear, but he's not sure how well-understood he is. The harbormaster is hard to read...

The Harbormaster shakes his head as the Macedon sails North out of Newport. The skies have been clear for days, yet he spoke of avoiding a storm. The Macedon had not permission to sail into Russian waters, but acted as if he had just bought vacation rights.

The little green boat is breaking international treaties. Even though the little green man offered us luxuries for trade, we have nothing to swap for them. Macedon is King of the world, but this does not give them the right to break our sovereignty. Is that 20 turns of luxury a payment for sailing our waters, E? If not, then turn your boat around and head back south.

gps to Tom.

Be careful how you use the incense now; the aroma can disguise all sorts of illicit activities.

GPS to Hawk 775BC Turn 88

The Harbormaster shakes his head as the Macedon sails North out of Newport. The skies have been clear for days, yet he spoke of avoiding a storm. The Macedon had not permission to sail into Russian waters, but acted as if he had just bought vacation rights.

The little green boat is breaking international treaties. Even though the little green man offered us luxuries for trade, we have nothing to swap for them. Macedon is King of the world, but this does not give them the right to break our sovereignty. Is that 20 turns of luxury a payment for sailing our waters, E? If not, then turn your boat around and head back south.

gps to Tom.

I asked you about passage, but you ignored my message. I simply followed the principle of "No news is good news" and carried on.

I'll interpret your reaction here as "Leave or declare." Tsk. The Russkies are so unfriendly.

I asked you about passage, but you ignored my message. I simply followed the principle of "No news is good news" and carried on.

I'll interpret your reaction here as "Leave or declare." Tsk. The Russkies are so unfriendly.
Where was it you asked about passage, E? I can not find a post like that.

Thank you for reminding me about that account. I haven't been to it for a while. Just sent a reply. I can send you an email from my new account.

You have been blocking my Scout from entering unclaimed lands with your Horsemen on your West coast, and asked the Warrior you trapped when you built the town around it to leave. Where are you getting this "let's play nice and allow me to travel through your waters" bit, E?

You never asked me to move them :crazyeye: I'd be willing to do so in exchange for sailing rights.

As for the Warrior, I think you've done the same thing to both Korea and England already in this game. I'm just following your example!

No deal, twin city pachyderm. The twenty turns of luxuries, yes. But not the moving of a few troops after you've restricted me for centuries. Turn that boat around and go back. Hurry up and P, E!

In that case...

Curragh heads 1NE to a neutral sea-tile.
War declared.
Curragh re-enters Russian borders.
Horseman (3/4) kills 2/2 Warrior.
Horseman rides down Scout.

Hyu should 'ave taken ze deal, sveethot! Now hyu has a nice little var to fight!

GPS to Sully.

Wow. :eek:War between the two world super powers because of an errant galley. As Korea is positioned between Russia and Macedonia, we will not be allowing units through our territory. If you want to bash each other up, best invest in some boats (if you haven't already....).

Top Bottom