DS Friend Codes

BackOnTrack

Chieftain
I was hoping to get some of the DS players to post their friend codes so an online game will be easy to start!
Mine is: 124703712335

Good idea for a thread. I'll come back and post mine when I get access to my DS again.

to find your friend code go to the main menu and wifi connection (once you started the game) and then go to manage friend codes. an option should say 'my friend code' and it should be there

Where do you find your own friend code?

Go to wifi multiplayer and click on manage friends, scroll down again to view friend code and there it is.

Mines 1590-6351-1930

Despite my qualms with the singleplayer I have high hopes that the multiplayer will redeem it.

1762 4331 6863

I've added everyone ahead of me. Don't know when I'll play multiplayer yet as I'm still trying to get a feel for the game.

Thanks! My friend code is 373811936382. :king:

I got you added XxtraLarGe. Let me know when you're up for a game. Pretty much any evening is good for me.

awesome guys lets keep them coming.
we should set up a time to possibly play one another. I finally played an online game, but everyone quit within fifteen minutes!

Added everyone so far.

I'm online occasionally as "maq", usually evenings -6GMT. How does organising a game with a specific friend even work? Haven't tried yet. The friends part looks unpolished though.

Only played 4 games to completion so far. Won them all because players seem to drop out a lot, even when you capture only one of their cities. 4 player games seem to lag a lot more so I prefer not to play those.

Is there any sort of ranking system online?

No, I don't think so.

I play nights EST have yet to find anyone else playing through the match system. need some friends :wallbash:

1204 0932 6005

oh yeah added everyone so far,

Top Bottom