World Congress when civs taken over?

ButSam

King
How do you trigger the World Congress' start if there is at least one civ that was in the game, but has been taken over?

In my current game, I am the Assyrians, and started with the Shoshone and Spanish on my continent; once Siege Towers came, they fell...well before anyone else discovered them. On the other continent, it looks like the Greeks took over the Inca, judging by the city names...but there are no Incan cities remaining either.

So, for all of the AI, they don't know the Shoshone and the Spanish; I don't know the Inca.

How do we ever trigger the World Congress in this situation???

You just meet the current surviving civs and discover printing press. Same as always. I am not sure why you would think this is different.

I had explored into the mid-1700s and had found an old civ's capitol along with all other buildings, and all other civs...but it turns out there was *one* city left of the old civ, in a well-isolated spot. It looked at first to me like they were eliminated, but they must have scurried a settler out to settle a random city before their game ended... I guess in some ways it's refreshing to see they don't just do that tactic against the human players! :lol:

I am just shocked that Alexander (who took over the hard-to-find civ's original 3 largest cities) didn't find everyone on his continent yet...all other civs were on his continent except me, and *he* obviously knew the "missing" civ... Maybe he kept putting off printing press? *shrugs*

Top Bottom