Civ V - has it improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwitt

Road to War Modder
When I got Civ V I was incredibly disappointed. So I unstalled and left it for a while and concentrated on Civ IV for the time being. However, I have bought the "Gods and Kings" expansion and have pre-ordered "Brave New World", but have not yet re-installed. So like Civ IV with "Warlords" and "Beyond the Sword", it was a very much complete game, will Civ V with its two new expansion also be more satisfying, especially with all the patches it will have had since initial release?

Two new expansion? G&K is one year and a couple of months old. BNW is the new one. Anyway, G&K brings in religion and espionage making the game diverse. BNW will bring in World Congress aka United Nations, Tourism, and ITR making the game even more diverse than before.

Yes it has improved alot. But AI is still ******ed, but not as ******ed as release. If you own civ 5 and G&K & pre ordered BNW, it might be worth it to give it a try again.

Excellent. I'll look forward to trying it again in a month or two when BNW comes out.

Excellent. I'll look forward to trying it again in a month or two when BNW comes out.

BNW comes out next week. July 9th in NA, July 12 everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom