Feudalism Game; Sparthage's Spoiler Thread

If you are not Sparthage, one of his Knights, the King or the Dauphin, you should not be looking here. Please leave. Now. If you want to get involved in our game, go here.

Fief information:

Duchy of Iberia
General Leonidas Barca (Sparthage)
Knights: none
Cities:
Sparthage (capital)

Spoiler :
Tax rate: 60%
Units: Sparthaginian Guard1 (Sparthage) loc: Sparthage
worker(Sparthage) loc: building road to iron

And here is Sparthage, circa 2370 BC. I will probably lower your tax rate soon, and you will have to decide what to do with your next citizen and your next build. (You'll be able to build a temple if you want.)

Attachments

• sparthage1.JPG
    sparthage1.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 395
Fief information:
Duchy of Iberia
Title: General Leonidas Barca
Knights: None
Cities:
Sparthage (Capital)

Here is Sparthage 1990 BC. Are you happy with the placement of the citizen on the forest? Unless you want to change anything, I do not need orders from you. When your borders pop those huts, if they give money, that money will go to you.

Attachments

• sparthage2.JPG
    sparthage2.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 477
1575 BC: Fairly straightforward, I'll need orders for your worker and swordsman, and where to put your citizens once Sparthage expands. Unfortunately, you won't get those huts, Salamanca will beat you by one turn. The King might give you some compensation for that. Also, the King, in his infinite wisdom, has lowered your tax rate to 60% so you can pay maintenance on that temple.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• sparthage3.JPG
    sparthage3.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 365
Finances: (income)3+3+3+3+2+2+2+2+2+3=25*.4(tax)=10-10(maintenance)=0 total revenue
account balances=0+0=0 gold
If you settle in Iberia, you will take control of that city, provided you send those two swordsmen to Grand River to aid the King in his upcoming war.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• sparthage4.JPG
    sparthage4.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 400
Spoiler :

3+3+3+3+3+3=18*.4=7.2-6=1.2
You have 0+1.2 = 1.2 gold. Since you helped flip Allegheny, I'm giving you a 50 gold bonus.
You now have 51.2 gold.

Attachments

• sparthage5.JPG
    sparthage5.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 389
That picture is not of Sparthage. See other thread for complaint about Allegheny. Thanks though, for the gold.

Finances: 3+3+3+4+4+4+4+4+4+4=37*.4=15.8
You have 67 gold.
I need build orders and we will be going to war with the Iroquois soon. The assault on Grand River will not need your assistance, but Salamanca will. Don't forget Iberia is yours to settle.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• sparthage6.JPG
    sparthage6.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 416
Top Bottom