Master of Mana - Download

there are none, i am not aware of any news

same here... waiting to read my daily fix of MoM news :D

no, only sephi can fix it. the only possible contact to him atm is this forums pm, which he does not visit. although you are welcome to try.

It already happened a few times... iirc, one was a missed out server fee, another has been server probs from the guys, and now... I hope nothing happened to him, too... honestly... but anyone has to have his e-mail, come on, guys. We could still try to pm him on the german civforum... or he has his reasons... gosh, why am I feeling like a dumped girlfriend...? This must be my feminine side... I should at least feel like a dumped boyfriend... :blush:
At least Graywarden should know what's going on.

Hello, I've been sneaking around here for a little while and like so many before me I've fallen head over heels for MoM. :goodjob:

However, I do have a question which may or may not have been asked/answered on the MoM forums (which are still down atm): How does one activate or play the Unblemished Civ? As of now I'm a Lanun-fanatic, but the Umblemished seemed to be seriously inspired civ with interesting mechanics. I'd love to take them for a spin.

Many thanks for your time, and if this has been answered somewhere else on this forum, I apologize, I've been unable to find it here.:crazyeye:

atm they are disabled, because Tarquelne hasn't them updated yet. You can set them playable via changing the 0 into a 1, but tbh, I am the wrong person to ask here. Esvath? Help out! And: they played great, I liked them very much. A shame that Tarquelne isn't lurking around any more... he did such a great job with the Scions and I see the same potential in the unblemished, too.

atm they are disabled, because Tarquelne hasn't them updated yet. You can set them playable via changing the 0 into a 1, but tbh, I am the wrong person to ask here. Esvath? Help out! And: they played great, I liked them very much. A shame that Tarquelne isn't lurking around any more... he did such a great job with the Scions and I see the same potential in the unblemished, too.

Agreed, I enjoy the Scions as well...having a hard time playing them well in MoM though, but they are so very interesting.

Changing the 0 to a 1? I'll give that a try, but where can this be done?

Agreed, I enjoy the Scions as well...having a hard time playing them well in MoM though, but they are so very interesting.

Changing the 0 to a 1? I'll give that a try, but where can this be done?
Code:
Beyond the Sword\Mods\Master of Mana\Assets\Modules\NormalModules\Expansion\Civs\Unblemished\UNB_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml

is anyone else getting this message "./cache/ is NOT writable."when trying to enter the new forum? I can't enter the site... I hope it is due to a massive upload from the master...

yes im getting it too..... had no internet till this afternoon since last saturday due to the storms that blew threw virginia.... all good now..... wonder what is wrong with our website now?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

panic tribe

well, before the website error, Sephi checked the forum once in two-three days or once in a week. So let's wait for a week. If the website has not been repaired after one week, then let's start the panic.

gosh, why am I feeling like a dumped girlfriend...? This must be my feminine side... I should at least feel like a dumped boyfriend... :blush:
At least Graywarden should know what's going on.

I lol-ed at this, but I will feel exactly like this if somehow MoMana is discontinued. Let's hope that I don't have to get in touch with this feminine side of mine :rolleyes:

I'd feel more like I broke up with a f*** buddy I got too close to, as I don't feel the relationship has been altogether equal enough to call it romantic; I'd still be the crazy person writing love letters then throwing them away without sending though...

I am worried now... not only because of halfmoon's comment, but because of my tiny little vagina who says that it is not your fault that my period is not coming... and because of the mom-site shut down. I'll have to watch girls to dig deeper into these... these... how do you call it... these emo... mo.. emot.. feelings, yeah. feelings. I have terrible feelings. What is happening? Anybody? Sephi... please... bitte...

Top Bottom