Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed just look at the ranks :eek:

Reminds me of one Enemy Territory Map in which I won almost ALL the awards.l
Playing Axis Engineer the game which was right down the WIRE. The game ended with me rushing the bomb site killing three allied soliders and defusing two bombs the game ending about 6 seconds afterwards.

Most Aggressive
Most Kills
Best Engineer
Best pistol
Best sub machine gunner
Highest awareness
etc etc

then at the bottom I got the

I arent got no friends award :lol:
(people kept tripping my mines. stupid Nub teammates)

I don't play on 64 servers. Too much chance for tking. I do play alot on full 32 servers and top them.

Heh, the funny thing about that image is that most of the kills are from a walker. Not even spawnraping. :p

indeed just look at the ranks

well to be fair the guy on the bottom EU ladder WAS on top at about 30 before a huge amount of TK's. I think he crashed a transport jumpjet on a few people.

UR TEH NOOB! HAHA! U GOT 0W!\!3D!!1 SUCK@!!!!!! :rolleyes:

The part of online shooters I never seem to understand.

And when the noob turns out to be a better player, LUCK ; I WAS JUST POURING A DRINK ; I HAD 1 HP LEFT...

And the real treat is to see someone who actually cheats. If you go to observer mode you'll see their skills dwindle really fast or they quit.

Who would want to use observer mode for BF2 or BF2142 but then again starcraft is one of teh toprated spectator sports in south korea

When you suspect someone of cheating go to the observer mode. In CS for example if you know what to look for you can spot if someone is using aimbot, wallhack or spiked models. The cheaters don't want to get caught so if they see someone entering observer mode they turn the cheats off or use them sparingly (their efficiency in the game drops) and they fall quickly in the ranks. Either that or they quit.

I quit playing CS several years ago. I got tired of the cheaters and fragbrag.

Screenshots from F.E.A.R

Beam weapon and lousy aim.
Spoiler :

Careless firing

Let's try again..

He's history!

Missed again!

Bullseye!

Risky close-combat.
Spoiler :

How to set an ambush.
Spoiler :

I got Sims 2 today, though I'm cynically shocked that it still hasn't been reduced in price since it's release. Regardless, I'm recreating the old flat I loved in with my friends.

My only problem is that we look like models, rather than the sloppy students we were. I'm in the centre.

You can always retexture the models to look like slobs.

I also immediately recognized you, seems the Sims has a fitting model for you.

That's a bit difficult.

Look around on Sims 2 sites for slobby clothing.

I reckon the fact our 'tidiness' rating is pretty low will mean the house itself will more than adequately represent our untidiness.

And yeah, that model is pretty spot on :D

you lived with Johnny cash?

That would have been amazing!

woot, recent awards victory from The Movies game

my character won best actor, my friend best director, Beer Connection Films won best studio, and best movie :p

woot, recent awards victory from The Movies game

my character won best actor, my friend best director, Beer Connection Films won best studio, and best movie :p

i luv that game too bad the online community sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom