Random Gameplay Videos #1: Vidiot Vidiocracy

GoodGame

Red, White, & Blue, baby!
Post random gamplay videos of random games you've found on teh intrenetz!

(maybe this will turn into a Random Rant thread?).

I'll start:

Link to video.

(Note if you need help embedding Youtube, just get the video # and bracket it with youtube blocks; replay to this email with the QUOTE button to see how its done).

Now to post something that is neither whatever that first video is nor a trailer.

Friday Public Line Battle in the Mount&Musket mod for Mount&Blade: Warband last night, first round on the first map we do alright but take a lot of casualties. Only 5 of us left when the 2nd Regiment charged us. None of my bullets seemed to be hitting and we were doomed!

Link to video.

I shot that captain again in another round later on too :p We went on for two out of three maps with our side (French) winning 6/8 rounds :D

This is probably old, but Mechwarrior + photorealism + destructible environment looks pretty cool. I like the cinematic ending too: parachuting above a nuclear fireball.... problem?

Link to video.

Link to video.

Wow, this game looks like a hell of a lot of fun. I like how the trailer shows some of the stuff people just end up doing anyway no matter what direction the game's story wants you to go in.

My very own Rage Quit (RQ)*!!!

Link to video.

* = uploaded for a free ticket in the Steam Summer Sale.

Top Bottom