Random Gameplay Videos #1: Vidiot Vidiocracy

Are his hands too old and arthritic to use a damn trigger instead of spamming the X button? That basically throws out his ability to aim. Old men :rolleyes:

Perhaps he should play like you and sit in the bush the whole game that his ghillie suit grows into the ground in order to not harm his old used hand?

Moderator Action: And perhaps you should not get personal with your posting.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Probably the only reason he doesn't do so it's because even that would be boring for a guy used to just sit and watch time fly by.

I thought this thread was about videos. Relax guys.

Link to video.

The Game: Beat Hazard (ultra?).

The Song: All of the Lights

Link to video.

The problem with sequels these days is that it takes like 2 years before they become balanced, patched and filled with enough content through expansions and DLC to become better and more interesting than their predecessors... We'll see if that happens here.

Depends on the company. Like any game I'm sure it will have a few patches, but I'm still really looking forward to it, especially since its from a small developer in Vancouver and SotS is better than some "AAA" TBS games.

Metro: Last Light gameplay :D Too bad it will still be linear, but if its as good as Metro 2033 it will be awesome (especially when it goes on sale).

Link to video.

Link to video.

New types of guns, ammo, and colours (like green!). Borderlands 2 is looking pretty sweet, and they seem to be adding nice improvements while still offering the core attraction (guns, guns, loot (mostly guns), and more guns).

It looks pretty cool but at first sight it doesn't look different enough from Borderlands 1 to make me super excited about it. However, the guns to look more varied. Hmmph, I liked the first one a lot so I'll probably get this one too. But it seems kind of soon, which can explain why it doesn't look super different.

Top Bottom