Civ Names by Policies

Hello lev,
could you add a feature that differentiates between male and female leaders? For example "King" is "Queen" instead and so on?

Odd request, but could you please post up v. 4? I found the .lua file in the previous version much easier to navigate and modify.

Hello lev,
could you add a feature that differentiates between male and female leaders? For example "King" is "Queen" instead and so on?

The mod has this feature from the beginning. It could not work only if custom female leader has no correct "geneder" tag in xml-file.

Hey I would like to translate the mod to german could you give me the needed files?

As a recent user of this mod I just wanted to say thank you very much for making this since it provides a great deal of immersion and also a lot of amusement at some of the crazy name combinations that occur.

Currently playing JFD's Bavaria Civ and my leader was "His Holiness Ludwig II of the Taoist Confederation". Totally awesome and bonkers. :) Cheers.

This mod is brilliant, and I love the level of immersion is brings, but I'd like to recommend a few things.

One of my major gripes about the mod is how easy it is to become a "Religion X order of country Y", in most of my games, about half of civs just end up being "religious orders" which is often unrealistic, as most of said civs haven't even gone down a very religious route, and historically "religious order" countries are quite rare as opposed to republics and kingdoms. Worse still, I often find that a civ that has gone down the full communist route still ends up as a religious order, or a kingdom, which again, doesn't make much sense. Really a civ should at least have one or two piety policies before being classified as a "religious order".

One more thing is that all the city states seem to be fascist now, a really minor thing, but I don't get why there are suddenly lots of fascist mini-states in the middle ages :)

Otherwise a brilliant mod

Yeah, I too was wondering the same thing about religious orders. Might be an idea to review that aspect of it.

Still, brilliant mod. I'm intending to use it for an upcoming democracy-style game.

This is a truly amazing mod. It adds so much depth for role-playing!

I do have one gripe though, and that's how a majority of empires -- that is, true empires -- end up being "Republics" and such just because they burn through the Liberty path (since Liberty is for big empires!). This ends up with weird cases such as the Hunnic Republic and Mongolian Republic early-on. I expect these gigantic empires to be ruled with an iron fist, not democracy.

Still, I LOVE this mod. Now, excuse me as I continue to play as the Venetian Confederate States.

True.

Although Rome was a republic. :lol:

Different kind from what you're talking about, I know, but I couldn't resist. :p

And yes, apart from a few minor gripes this is an amazing mod.

Hi, I'm having a slight problem whenever I use this mod (I'm also using the full suite of the Community Balance Patch stuff): I cannot open the diplomacy window. The only thing that is shared between the two mods is the espionageoverview.lua (and that's between this mod and the community balance patch compatibility files (EUI version)). Would deleting one help rectify this issue?

Top Bottom