DLL - Various Mod Comps + Civ IV Diplo + CSD mods

The CSD option in CEPs option file (CivUP was for Gods and Kings) is also just a placeholder right now

see here, especially post 4 for a solution.

We'll propably come up with something better later on but right now other Things are in focus for CEP.

\Skodkim

yes but with exactly the same options as a human player: spend 0 gold on 0 influence, in practice disabling gold gifts.

I have never seen any indication that it doesn't work in my many games with csd.

\Skodkim

yes but with exactly the same options as a human player: spend 0 gold on 0 influence, in practice disabling gold gifts.

I have never seen any indication that it doesn't work in my many games with csd.

\Skodkim

Yeah, I need to turn it off in the dll so that the AI doesn't try to spend 0 gold for 0 influence. I may do that with an #if #endif section, whoward. No other changes, I promise (other than bug fixes).

Ultimately, if we are able to achieve Civ IV Diplomacy + CSD + Whoward PickNMix + CivUP full compatibility that will cover 75% of extensive game mods that are regularly used by players. Pretty snazzy!

If that were to happen that would be like CiV heaven for me!

Original post has been updated with V39 of the DLL and v15.6 of CSD (which is what I'm calling the version of CSD attached to post #1426 in the main CSD thread plus the latest CSD source code from Gazebo)

V39 includes the minor bug fix from post #267 of the main CivIV Diplo Features thread

Couple of micro-mods that may be of interest

Enjoy

W

Since I have upgraded to the latest CSD & DLL city states are building a lot of work boats. Still early in the game. I also noticed one of the city states sent a worker deep into my territory.

Since I have upgraded to the latest CSD & DLL city states are building a lot of work boats.

Yeah, I've just noticed that. It's weird :eek:

You modified that so it works using the Version 10 method?

Yep, wasn't too hard to find the corresponding method in the v10 code on CvTeam

Since I have upgraded to the latest CSD & DLL city states are building a lot of work boats. Still early in the game. I also noticed one of the city states sent a worker deep into my territory.

Do you have your logfiles running, perchance? If so, check your HomelandAI log for any returns that start with 'CSD' - that indicates purchases with gold being made by the AI. I wonder if the AI isn't spending money on those workboats repeatedly before they improve their resources.
G

I think I tracked the workboats issue down on the train into work this morning. Just waiting to get home to test it out.

If I'm right, it's trying to use workboats and workers as Great Diplomats :eek: (due to a mismatch between the C++ enums and the database table row values)

If I'm right, it's trying to use workboats and workers as Great Diplomats :eek: (due to a mismatch between the C++ enums and the database table row values)

sorry, sorry, sorry for asking but is it possible for you to release a fix soon?

\Skodkim

sorry, sorry, sorry for asking but is it possible for you to release a fix soon?

\Skodkim

I've only been in for two hours, give me a chance :D :lol: :D

V40 attached to post #1 and uploaded to my web-site and GitHub - fixes the "inquisitive fishing boats" problem

Ha! Love it.

Update: Whoward, I've noticed that the 'find antiquity site' quest is firing before the industrial era in this combined version. This is not a problem in CSD by itself. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom