Complete list of Steam Achievements

Just in case anyone requires further confirmation:

Revolution and counter Revolution
Switch between two mutually exclusive SP trees 3 times in one game

Second City
Found a second city.

I wanna see someone cry "dumbed down!".

I can't confirm that either, but I don't think they exist as there are two different achievements who share the same name "God Is Great". And I believe the OP's version of that achievement is correct!

Okay, could then please someone confirm this?

I Can Has Nukes?
Really?
They should add an achievement:I can has your soul?(Play an additional 1000 "one more turns" in a single game)

:lol:
I support this :).

See you in hell
Raze and destroy every single city not built by you

does this mean we can raze citystates?

That. List. Is. Crazy.

I thought achievements were a bad idea......... then enter Civ5 :o Such an awesome list of achievements!

See you in hell
Raze and destroy every single city not built by you

That'll be a lot of city-salting if you can't raze a city in one turn anymore.. or can you?

Awesome. Should keep me busy with the game for a long time. And also, LMAO at the Tank vs spearman achievement. I definitely saw that one coming!

I'm On A Boat!
Embark a Unit.

Seriously?!?
Have another Civ beat you to completing a Wonder 10 times.

I Can Has Nukes?
Drop a Nuke on another Civ.

Bollywood
As Gandhi, win a cultural victory with 3 or fewer cities in your empire.

Kamikaze Attack
Kill an enemy unit attacking with a Japanese unit with just 1 HP remaining.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edit - I forgot ...

You shall not pass!
Defeat a tank with a spearman

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Someone is a Dr. Horrible fan, both of these are references:

He Threw A Car At My Head!
Have any city ransomed by Barbarians.

The World Is A Mess, And I Just Need To Rule It
Beat the game on the Immortal difficulty level.

Also, do we have a source for Lord Olleus's achievement list? They're not on steam, and the two total exceeds the 120 count as listed on Steam.

You shall not pass!

Love it. :lol:

Most of the achievements are pretty lame and all you really have to do is play through the game to get them...some of them do seem like they provide an interesting challenge though. So right now I'm ambivalent. :crazyeye:

Love it. :lol:

Most of the achievements are pretty lame and all you really have to do is play through the game to get them...some of them do seem like they provide an interesting challenge though. So right now I'm ambivalent. :crazyeye:

LOL and they say its was mathematically impossible and yet we see a defeat tank with spearman achievement.

Appears these are visible to anyone who preloads the Steam version. (I ordered through D2D :( )

Thanks lietkynes and Lord Olleus for posting these!

I count 137 achievements on the first page. Does anyone know the correct total? Any hidden achievements?

Exterminate! Exterminate!
Win a Domination Victory.
Best name ever. :D

You shall not pass!
I seriously see myself keeping an un-upgraded spearman around every game until I get this. :mischief:

The World is Flat
Lose to a space race victory before having entered the renaissance
+ all the other "loser" achievements.

These will require an odd fortitude, instead of quitting a losing game, you'll actually have to play it out. :crazyeye:

Also, do we have a source for Lord Olleus's achievement list? They're not on steam, and the two total exceeds the 120 count as listed on Steam.

I was thinking the same, I went trough the whole achievement list on steam before seeing this, I don't think they are real...

Too bad they achievements don't have unique art D:

I don't think so at least :| I just hate that feeling that I can't play the game even though I already have it T^T

I love the loser achievements...

Especially "Seriously!?"

YES. That is so mine.

Can you still get achievements if you buy the game through a store, but you have a steam account?

I love the loser achievements...

Especially "Seriously!?"

YES. That is so mine.

Can you still get achievements if you buy the game through a store, but you have a steam account?

Of course, the game has to be activated through Steam no matter where you purchase it :D

Uh, so what IS a "Steam Achievement?" Is it just something to brag about in the Steam community?

Civ5 will be my 1st exposure to Steam (and I'm buying it at a brick&mortar).

Uh, so what IS a "Steam Achievement?" Is it just something to brag about in the Steam community?

Civ5 will be my 1st exposure to Steam (and I'm buying it at a brick&mortar).

u will get a text box type of thing pop up and tell u that u have achieved a particular achievment ... you can also view these achievments (and ones u are working towards) in your steams game profile
they are their just for "bragging" rights and personal satisfaction ... and is good for an excuse to play a game not on your usual settings

they are their just for "bragging" rights and personal satisfaction ... and is good for an excuse to play a game not on your usual settings
Yeah, pretty much this. I see them as neat easter egg, because they have hilarious names in many games. :D

Cheers, LT.

Top Bottom