Provide ModCast With Feedback on 2014 Season

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Segments inclusion preference? Favourite regular co-host? These are two of the five questions being asked of the 2014 ModCast (MC) audience as its sixth season has concluded.

To provide your input on/by December 27th, 2014, follow the link below:

http://thepolycast.net/modcastsurvey

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling RevCast focuses on console play, SCivCast on social gaming and TurnCast on multiplay of Civilization. While MC has been renewed for a 10-episode seventh season in 2015, its final production of its current season is a special to be published on December 20, 2014.

I liked all the cohosts of this season, mostly because I actually knew who all 75% of them were. (Had never heard of AlphaShard until this season of ModCast. Sorry AS.) :p But I guess I'd have to go with TPangolin because he said the most things that were the most outlandish which instantly made me laugh.

And I think we need whoward or Viregel as a cohost at least once next season. Because I can imagine that would be an interesting episode. :lol:

... I think we need whoward or Viregel as a cohost at least once next season. Because I can imagine that would be an interesting episode. :lol:
Guest suggestions such as this will be considered by the regular panelists.

Filled it out.
Thanks to you, AW and all others who have and continue to do so.

Top Bottom