Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you even manage to do other things in your daily basis when creating so many mods?! and you managed to miss Fire Temples for Zoroastrianism.

When the rest of one's day is full of strenuous university and arduous relationships, one'll be glad to come home to a bit of control in the form of modding. Oh, and not playing this game frees up a lot of time :p

I would've liked to have Fire Temples, but I have to work within the confines of what art is available to me. I didn't really intend to go for one for each religion though; otherwise I'd be missing something for Tengriism and Orthodoxy. It's a compelling thought, but not really feasible when you consider some people use Tomatekh's Historical Religions mod(s).

Oh, and not playing this game frees up a lot of time :p

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person around here who mods so much, they can't play the game anymore.

:(

So is it possible to make the AI change to a different state religion in-game, IE through trade? (like when you trade votes in the world congress)

As much as I'd love that option, I'm not that kind of modder.

What about spawning lotus on lakes? I know that means you can't improve them but they could serve as a buff to a lake tile. Maybe something along the lines of +1 culture on top of the faith and additional culture for every adjacent lotus? Or perhaps the +1 culture can be removed and the adjacency bonus can be applied to faith yield? (Wait is it even possible to code for a resource?) I dunno, just some ideas that popped into my head right now :lol:

What about spawning lotus on lakes? I know that means you can't improve them but they could serve as a buff to a lake tile. Maybe something along the lines of +1 culture on top of the faith and additional culture for every adjacent lotus? Or perhaps the +1 culture can be removed and the adjacency bonus can be applied to faith yield? (Wait is it even possible to code for a resource?) I dunno, just some ideas that popped into my head right now :lol:

there was a mod that allowed workers to embark onto lakes and becomes work boats. same could be implemented here.

That's actually a pretty neat idea. I'll see what I can do. Thanks :)

Hah, no. There's still quite a few things to sort out before it's ready - and I don't release Betas; my final releases are often full of bugs enough :p (maybe that's why... :mischief:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom