Using GameRanger to play Civ4Col?

Does anyone ever use GameRanger to play Colonization? Or has anyone tried it? I would like to play a few multiplayer games, but the Gamespy Internet function doesn't work with my firewall/router/internet. If anyone has any thoughts or comments on this please say them. Also on a side note, is 2K games going to be converting multiplayer for Colonization, over to Steam (or whatever it was) with the rest of Civilization 4?

I never tried using GameRanger for Colonization. From what I can understand from it, it doesn't support mods. It might actually be useful if it does. I wonder if people can figure out how to use mods with it. If not, then I guess it can be hard to find two people there at the same time.

As for network/internet games and mods: TAC and RaR works while Medieval Conquest and any other mod using that code doesn't. I plan to fix the latter, but it will take time.

Hi,

Would love to play some multiplayer games. Not sure where to play them though. I play some different games via tunngle but if anyone knows and wants to play some add me on skype please darrentaylor89.
Online pretty much everyday.

Top Bottom