Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

so many praets after the praet killing in the rebellion? i was all the government praets died...

huh, when will you post about the battle of rome?

so many praets after the praet killing in the rebellion? i was all the government praets died...

huh, when will you post about the battle of rome?

Every 10 turns, each city would produce 1 preat in the civil war, The war ended on turn 13, so most of the preats (3 of them) saw no combat.

I will post the update soon. I will either post screenshots of the war, and of RomeTW simulating the battles (with identical outcomes) and/or see if someone is up to the task of writing the story (arya is not available this week). Do we have any volunteers for an author?

Civil disorder due to civil war, the next two turns will see us in Anarchy, due to the government change from the civil war. I advise that the two consuls change the civics now so we don't have to suffer another anarchy in the new future.

Edit: The civics currently available our:
HR, OR and Slavery

do we have a religion in any of our cities?

Spoiler :
my guessing as they are democratic (or something like that, i dont really care :p) the only thing they would do is change to OR

I would like to call for a Re-election before we discuss civic changes. If Omega refuses then something bad will happen.

BTW, ilduce, I think that your story writing is great. I think you should write the story :goodjob:.

I refuse to accept the surrender terms until all parties agree to Clause IV. No negotiations, I don't want three different fascist parties whoring up all the votes.

We are not Fascists, we are Conservatives and we want to spread the glory of Rome by Force, even if it means attacking Rome.

We'll be entering Taliban type resistance;)

Important announcement. Someone just successfully sabotaged the Walls of Trusca, and mediolunom.

At the same time, someone was caught sabotaging the walls of arretium, he claimed to be working for dommy. Someone also successfully sabotaged the walls of Athens, however he was caught shortly afterwards, and after being interrigated, confessed to being working for dommy. (Dommy attempted to sabotage the walls of Arretium and successfully sabotaged the walls of Athens)

We are so F*cked.

Omega they automatically surrendured once we took rome. There were no negotiations or anything. Ilduce just made it that way. We are now the consuls.

Ilduce: Is there ML in this game?

I, as of this statement, have instituted the Arya Reforms. These are the ones i discussed with you Ilduce. Basicly it makes teh surviving army a very elite force, and any units we draft can be made into praets for 8 gold. I also pay for walls in each city with my own money. Anyone who sabotages will recieve a very bad punishment. I will enter discussion with Omega and Ilduce over what we can do once i feel like it. It will be via PM or VM.

Domination you know that you guys are just sore losers right?

WIM, yes your parties are fascist. Dont give us that conservative crap dommy. You are fascist as well.

I refuse the re-election by the way.

Is there ML in this game?
The equivalent is temporary dictatorship. Where all senate actions (as in the senate can't do anything and the opposition can't do anything beside declare a revolution/sabotage, but those are now less likely to succeed.) The consul who declared it (as long as the other consul agrees) becomes dictator for 10 turns. Its exactly like ML in Realpolitik, except it can only be done for a maximum of 10 turns.

@Arya- Until you agree to either call an election or give us Rome Back, unofficial war against the Roman Government (The illegal government I might add)

@Ilduce- I'm doing this openly, sabotage anything he tries to build, whenever he tries to build it. You will wish you had left us alone Arya!!!

Due to revent events, i am supporting Omega for the role of temporary dictator. I believe that he believes in liberty too much to abuse it, although we need a way to stop these ways of terror. This is it. Domination and his friends have gone so far as to say they would support a CIV if they invaded our amazing countgry, and they would revolt in order to weaken us further. Then that country we are at war with would destroy us. Like they care.

I hereby order Former Prince Leonidas, Field Commander of my Spartan Army, to occupy rome and find and capture the politican Domination3000 due to evidence he has sabotaged government property.

A suggestion: Omega maybe a joint dictatorship would be better? It would make sure neither of us would have too much power. We would each govern half of the cities, and half of the military. I would volunteer to take command over 2 cities so you could take over 3. As we are both libertarians, no abuse of pwoer would happen while we are dictators, and the power we have as a result of being dictators would only be used in order to keep order and find and detain these sabotuers. I believe that some sort of power is needed to stop this terrorist menace. Whether our only option, dictatorship, is needed is anoter issue. But like i said, its our only available option atm.

A suggestion: Omega maybe a joint dictatorship would be better? It would make sure neither of us would have too much power. We would each govern half of the cities, and half of the military. I would volunteer to take command over 2 cities so you could take over 3. As we are both libertarians, no abuse of pwoer would happen while we are dictators, and the power we have as a result of being dictators would only be used in order to keep order and find and detain these sabotuers. I believe that some sort of power is needed to stop this terrorist menace. Whether our only option, dictatorship, is needed is anoter issue. But like i said, its our only available option atm.

Omega has to agree with this (what you were saying). But at the end of the civil war, you owned 2 cities and he owned 3. Technically speaking as we haven't advanced the turnset, Roma, Trusca and Arretium is still under Omega's direct control, and Athens and Mediolunom is under your control. You could choose to remain dictators. however dictatorship can only last 10 turns, this is so nobody can abuse their power.

As I mentioned earlier we will now face two turns of Anarchy (all production in every city will be stopped for two turns). You have the option to use these two turns to switch government civics.

We have no religion in our land. I think it was DoB who asked this.

In other news Hannibal requests, now that you finished your civil war, to give in to his demands give us Iron Working and the city of Babilu. If you refuse there will be war.

He never requested babylon in particular. He said we would go to war with babylon, and give any cities we take to him. He also said that he would give us a 5 turn respite before we had to act.

I have no want to change civics at all. We dont need the cost of them, especially as we have no idea of what they do. I am against the mod pack being used at all. If you can, i would apreciate it if it was removed. if not, then please explain the EXACT effects of each civic before we change any.

Omega was the one i was suggesting it to.

libertarian dictators? i was thinking the reason for a civil war was a dictartorship.
oh, i don't think imperialism can be called facism. i myself joined the Imperial party because i support the Roman army, but i myself support the rights and liberty of the people. but everything in excess is bad.

Spoiler :
ilduce said some pages ago the demands of Hannibal.

But i have the original demands in PM. I can post the PM in question, or forward it if anyone wishes to see it.

Also, there was no reason for the dictatorship before. Dom just declared it all of a sudden. Even the roman republic used temporary dictatorships in times of trouble. Its just that instead of the external troubles they faced, we have internal troubles to replace them. Therefore we need some sort of power in order to deal with it. the senate wont be any help as the senate basicly are the ones doing the sabotaging.

Omega, your Clause IV is a violation of democracy. One of the things that makes Rome a democracy is the right for people to start or join whatever party they want. By making people disband their own parties, you are violating democracy. It's your own fault if people don't like your party's policies.

Top Bottom