Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

Aysse now that he has clarified it, it has shown that it IS NOT against the rules.
Which one of his points? i sided with you on 1 of them, and him on the other

The revolution was in response to leaders who declared themselves dictators for no good reason, showing their instability and unfit mental state to rule the republic as consuls. It also didnt kill any civilians at all, since rome surrendured once the last troops were routed in the outskirts of the city, and no troops ever penetrated the outer defenses of Athens. Thos are the only 2 battles i know of that civilians were near.
Thats correct. Omega took the city of Trusca when it was undefended. So it counts a surrender. Athens was the largest battle of the war, followed by Rome. Both of the, the districts in which fighting to place, were evacuated prior to the battle. However Omega's soldier may have kill 10 or so civilians in the battle just north of the city.

Remember prior to the battle Romes population was a mere 1100 people. More soldiers died attacking the city, then people living in the city.

Please stop sabotaging things outside the cities, and in the cities. You destroyed a food soui=rce for rome, and now its peoples are starving. You destroyed several walls, and now we are vulnernable to an external attack.
maybe you should try to negotiate peace, or give them what they want, a fair re-election without dictators.

I ALREADY VETOED MARTIAL LAW! What the crap, man?
you did? must of skipped over that post.

I call for an impeachment of ayra on the charge of being unfit for rule.
Is that even allowed? I think the people want a re-election, do you listen?

Alright you guys have offically pissed me off. You guys want a fair election? You got it. You want to hurt rome more than you ever thought was possible? You got it. For those from RP I should let you know what i did was only the begining of my plan.

I accept the call for re-elections.

I disband my party.

I hereby declare myself as the eternal terrorist, in the truest of ways. You guys are [the best.]

Moderator Action: Watch your language arya126; No swearing or "almost swearing" allowed. I'm sure you can find other ways to express your ideas in polite English. Thanks.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

wow, this is getting crazy, sounds like a early Roman downfall.
i hope stupid things stop happening today, what is next? a tank exploding my house? i am really unlucky today.

If you can see this mods: Sorry:(. That was my bad. Hopefully wont happen again.

Yeah guys rome is doomed. Maybe a horde of barbarians should invade in a few turns...

Let's just re elect ilduce and he'll play 5 more turns.

I vote for dommys party and WIMs party.

i vote for imperial and party of war.

please, lets just hope we can recover the cities and the army, before thinking about a war.

i vote for imperial and party of war.

please, lets just hope we can recover the cities and the army, before thinking about a war.

Too late....my plans wont change unless i get what i want. Wow that sounded childish but im going into full opposition mode right now.

Alright I apologize for the desertion thingy. That was a bit going too far:(...

I vote Imperial and War.

Please, by all means enlighten us.

Voting

I vote for Imperial and War. Why not my own party? Simply because there is no chance in heck I will get to be a council. BTW, I don’t think that the “Council can not be elected twice in a row” rule should apply to WIM or Dom. They had no chance to govern.

Questions

In your civic mod, are the civic stability penalties bonuses changed? You know these ones (there is lots of text in the spoiler):

Spoiler :
Civics selected
In this section we shall look at each civic category and its civic choices. I have also included techs researched.
The categories are: Government, Legal, Labor, Economy, Religion and Expansion.

[edit]
Government
Despotism
If stability is Collapsing (and below mid range for collapsing) you get a boost, which may move you to just below Unstable ++
Combined with civic Bureaucracy -
If you have the tech Democracy -
If you have the tech democracy and switch to universal suffrage, you suffer for a number of turns - -
Hereditary Rule
If stability is Collapsing, caps it just below Unstable ++
Combined with civic Vassalage +
If you have the tech democracy, and switch to universal suffrage, you suffer for a number of turns. --
Representation
If stability Solid (and in top half of range) +
Combined with civic Bureaucracy +
Less than 3 cities (+ per city, capped) +
More than 3 cities (- per city, capped) -
Police State
If stability is Collapsing (and below mid range for collapsing) you get a boost, which may move you to Unstable ++
Combined with civic Nationhood ++
For every 5 cities + (capped at 50 cities) ++
Combined with civic State Property +
If stability is less than solid and you have a jail the city gets extra stability +
Combined with civic Free Speech - -
If you have the tech democracy, and switch to universal suffrage, you suffer for a number of turns. --
Universal Suffrage
If stability Very Solid (and in bottom quarter of the range for Very Solid) ++
If you have the tech Democracy (no penalty) equivelant to +
Combined with civic Barbarism -
If you have the tech democracy, and switch from despotism, hereditary rule, or police state you suffer for a number of turns. - -
Government Notes.
Switching from representation to universal suffrage causes no penalty. If you had enough time and assuming you are stable enough. You could avoid the penalty by switching from one of the despotic civics to representation and then to universal suffrage when you are able to switch again.
Hereditary Rule and Vassalage during the middle age is a good combination. + But they give no bonus in any other era.
[edit]
Legal
Barbarism
Combined with civic Universal Suffrage -
If you have the tech Liberalism -
Vassalage
Combined with civic Hereditary Rule +
Select in Medieval era +
Select outside Medieval era -
Combined with civic State Property -
Bureaucracy
Combined with civic Representation +
5 or less cities +
6 or more cities (- per city, capped) -
Combined with civic Despotism -
Nationhood
Combined with civic Police State ++
Combined with civic Mercantilism +
For each civ you are at war with +
Combined with civic Pacifism - -
Free Speech
If you have the tech Liberalism (no penalty) equivelant to +
Combined with civic Police State - -
Legal Notes.
Hereditary Rule and Vassalage during the middle age is a good combination. + But they give no bonus in any other era.

[edit]
Labor
Tribalism
Slavery
If you have the tech Bronze Working, until you get the tech Constitution +
Serfdom
Caste System
Combined with civic State Property -
Emancipation
Combined with civic Free Religion +
Combined with civic Theocracy -
If you have the tech Democracy (no penalty) equivalent to +
[edit]
Economy
Decentralization
If you have the tech Economics -
Mercantilism
Combined with civic Nationhood +
Free Market
Free market has the possibility of getting a great depression - - (see below)

State Property
Combined with civic Police State +
Combined with civic Caste System -
Combined with civic Vassalage -
If you have the tech communism and switch from state property, you suffer for a number of turns. - -
Environmentalism
No effects on stability.

[edit]
Religion
Paganism
No effects on stability.
Organized Religion
With a state religion, every other religion in the city results in a penalty for that city. -
Theocracy
Combined with civic Emancipation -
With a state religion, every other religion in the city results in a penalty for that city. -
Pacifism
Combined with civic Nationhood --
Free Religion
Combined with civic Emancipation +

[edit]
Expansion
This is a brand new civic column that only affects stability.
Subjugation
No effects on stability.
Viceroyalty
For every Vassal Civ* +
Resettlement
For every city built 15 or more tiles from the Capitol. +
Occupation
On capturing a city. +
If at war no penalty for occupied cities due to citizens anger, religion or foreign culture. Equivalent to +/++
Commonwealth
No penalty from low imports/exports. Equivalent to +
No penalty from low economy/population ratios. Equivalent to +
Expansion Notes.
The commonwealth civic prevents new negative modifiers. It doesn't erase the existing ones.
[edit]

And on that note, are the expansion civics the same? (Subjection/Viceroyalty/Resettlement/Occupation/Commonwealth)

Also, about governors, I think that they are a bit underpowered. I think it would be better if governors COULD vote in senate issues, but for balance Councils are able to veto their decisions. What do you think?

The Pledge

I would like to make a pledge, and I would like other people, Liberationists or Warmongers, to have the same pledge. I promise not to interfere with the government for one whole term. Likewise, I promise if I’m part of the government, I will not support a dictatorship, or veto everything the opposition proposes.

Rome needs a stable government. Please Pledge with me.

Vote Count

The current vote count is:

War:5
Imp:5
Lib:1
Indy:1
Nat:0
WarLib:0

:D

Top Bottom