Brave New World gameplay walkthrough w. Ed Beach posting tomorrow

The Gods have spoken! All praise the Kings of rev3games! Looking forward to a Brave New World in the morning!

I hope they "accidentally* reveal Morocco tomorrow:)

:hmm: The mechanics *are* the meaty stuff. The new civs are basically window dressing. I just hope it's not that same scenario everything else has been from, where it's so doctored we can't tell what's accurate.

You know what I mean. The sugary stuff I guess I'll say then - stuff that really gets this forum all jumpy

It's the play through that the last round of screenshots were from. So it might contain info on the French Chateau and Mbanza-Kongo and visual art from the Zulu. More than that is doubtful.

It's the play through that the last round of screenshots were from. So it might contain info on the French Chateau and Mbanza-Kongo and visual art from the Zulu. More than that is doubtful.

Oh derp, missed that I was reading too fast from excitement. :p

This is way too early for me, I'll still be asleep, but maybe when I wake up the forums will explode with 135801385103857013785 posts if a new civ is revealed.

Who says they won't stumble on a new civilization, though?

Learning what sort of CS Mbanza-Kongo - and whether there are more CS out there - would be helpful for those of us who believe in some variation of the CS theory/hypothesis/whatever you want to call it.

Sweet. So what are the chances of a massive clue being spotted during the session? If we see any city-states like Marrakesh, Venice, or Jakarta this forum will explode.

Probably more likely we see a few more city states. But thats nice too, so we can exclude some more civs, so that the lists of civs that have a decent change to get into the game gets shorter.
I'm starting to get suspicious about the fact we don't have seen any of the Italian city states yet for instance.

We've seen 16 city states, there were 42 in Gods & Kings. Not seeing any of the 4 Italian City states is hardly surprising.

so.....how many hours would that be from now, so i can do the timezone calculations?

Nice!:thumbsup:
Maybe they stumble across a new civ by sheer accident, although I think they'll stumble across the Zulu.

... So I'm confused... :confused: By "tomorrow 5AM" you mean "Friday, May 3 5AM", or "Saturday, May 4 5AM"?
It's already May 3 here, but maybe it wasn't at the time of posting... :confused:

Also, to convert it to your timezone, here you go!

Finally, don't delude yourself, people! :lol: It's the same demo we've seen in screenshots - the ones with Portugal! There will be no new civilizations, but we might see more of the Leaders in action (Poland, Assyria, Brazil, and the Zulu were there). Too bad we won't be able to see Maria I... :(

Some new small and nice details would be good, though I am really-really hoping to see a new civ. Perhaps just seeing the new colours, a unit or city name should keep us busy speculating until an official announcement comes.

... So I'm confused... :confused: By "tomorrow 5AM" you mean "Friday, May 3 5AM", or "Saturday, May 4 5AM"?
It's already May 3 here, but maybe it wasn't at the time of posting... :confused:

Also, to convert it to your timezone, here you go!

Finally, don't delude yourself, people! :lol: It's the same demo we've seen in screenshots - the ones with Portugal! There will be no new civilizations, but we might see more of the Leaders in action (Poland, Assyria, Brazil, and the Zulu were there). Too bad we won't be able to see Maria I... :(
It was first confusing for me as well but it is safe to assume that the post was made in the States, so on Thursday. At least it would be sick if everyone from that timezone is posting around 2 am :p

Some new small and nice details would be good, though I am really-really hoping to see a new civ. Perhaps just seeing the new colours, a unit or city name should keep us busy speculating until an official announcement comes.

I'm also hoping for a new civ but I'm not anticipating one.

Honestly, I would just love a small hint. Even if it's something less obvious than the Maria and Zulu shadow hints, I'd still be happy because that would give us dozens of speculating pages which I always find entertaining, even if it doesn't lead anywhere

As a cloud appears on the horizon the thirsty civfanatics crawl out and towards their waterholes, in the hopes of rain to some. Will this cloud bring rain and end the drought?

Tune in tomorrow as we continue or documentary on the great drought.
Only on CFC.tv

As a cloud appears on the horizon the thirsty civfanatics crawl out and towards their waterholes, in the hopes of rain to some. Will this cloud bring rain and end the drought?

Tune in tomorrow as we continue or documentary on the great drought.
Only on CFC.tv

Posts like this makes me wish there was a like/upvote/rec feature

Honestly, I would just love a small hint. Even if it's something less obvious than the Maria and Zulu shadow hints, I'd still be happy because that would give us dozens of speculating pages which I always find entertaining, even if it doesn't lead anywhere

Easiest hint they could drop with Shaka is the Zulus owning a city that is clearly not from their city list, like they did last time with Attila's court and Carthage.

seancolorado said:
Posts like this makes me wish there was a like/upvote/rec feature

Don't forget to read them with the voice of Morgan Freeman.

Top Bottom