Katharine Hepburn rules the world!

During the week the CFC forum was down I rolled up a standard/Pangaea map normal speed playing as Korea. My rivals were HRE, Dutch, Carthage, Germany, Persia and Zulus. With two rival leaders being financial it was a bit of a difficult game. I made a cuirassier break out, war vassaling the Dutch, HRE, and Germany in that order. Persia and the Zulu peace vassaled to Hannibal. I was getting close to a Dom victory so was preparing for the final war when my capitol "a GS gp farm" produced a great artist - Katharine Hepburn. Used her to culture bomb a captured city between the Germans and Zulus. Pushed me over the domination limit. In the end Katharine Hepburn rules the world!

Another thing that can work if you just want to get over the domination limit, is to pump the culture slider up to 100%.

I do that frequently, but the Katharine Hepburn culture bomb was faster. I was upset that my gp farm didn't give me another GS. Was saving her for a golden age, but the available opportunity to culture bomb a fast victory couldn't be passed up.

Top Bottom