Ask Dennis Shirk about Civ V: Gods & Kings (submissions closed!)

I don't think they'll know what questions have been rejected until they receive the answers...

You could release the list of accepted and rejected questions. We could gain some information (speculate wildly) based on this alone.

I don't think they'll know what questions have been rejected until they receive the answers...

Plus it was the CFC Content Staff that filtered the list of Qs to a short list to hand to them. So speculation would be a bit off the mark.

To be honest, I don't think this is happening, so I've already given up hope that we'll get answers.

To be honest, I don't think this is happening, so I've already given up hope that we'll get answers.

I don't see any reason to assume that it is not coming. They are probably stuck on some minor details and deciding whether or not to release them yet; doubly so if they are worried that features might be changed or removed before the game arrives.

They will release it in time; they aren't going to set up something like this and then not do it.

Errr... can you set up a joke for April's fools before the actual day?

Anyway, don't think so, it's just standard administration delaying procedure.

I should hope so, it's already April now, theoretically the game ought to be ready to go.

I pulled off an excellent joke last year on a Myst/Uru forum, took a couple of days to rig up.

I should hope so, it's already April now, theoretically the game ought to be ready to go.

I pulled off an excellent joke last year on a Myst/Uru forum, took a couple of days to rig up.

Man, I'd hate an April's fools joke that relies on lying to me way before April 1st. Luckily for me, we don't do it that way where I live, fooling is legit only on the day itself.

Why haven't they answered the questions!?

We were just discussing this in the staff thread and are hoping we don't get our answers during PAX in the streaming video... ;)

Perhaps after PAX we'll hear something? :dunno:

why are they busy working on the expansion instead of answering our questions? =0

Indeed! We don't care about the expansion pack, we just want our answers!

#occupyGods&Kings

:c5unhappy: 5
Your civfanatics are UNHAPPY!!!

I don't know what are they up to, but they shouldn't let us go down to :c5angry: 10 .

At that moment, the CFC's progress to adquire more users is halted, there's rants everywhere and the PP (Patience Points) of each user is decreased by 33%.

And when it hits :c5angry: 20 , units of ''angered fans'' appear around 2K and Firaxis' HQ... Nasty, don't you think? :lol:

Back on topic: if they don't answer now or in the PAX (I actually prefer now), I highly doubt they will ever answer them. What did you ask anyway? If they are like ''Is the Civ series going down?'' or ''Hey Greg, what is your favourite Civ game?'', I'm not surprised they won't answer.

I don't know what are they up to, but they shouldn't let us go down to :c5angry: 10 .

At that moment, the CFC's progress to adquire more users is halted, there's rants everywhere and the PP (Patience Points) of each user is decreased by 33%.

And when it hits :c5angry: 20 , units of ''angered fans'' appear around 2K and Firaxis' HQ... Nasty, don't you think? :lol:

Back on topic: if they don't answer now or in the PAX (I actually prefer now), I highly doubt they will ever answer them. What did you ask anyway? If they are like ''Is the Civ series going down?'' or ''Hey Greg, what is your favourite Civ game?'', I'm not surprised they won't answer.

I highly doubt that CivFanatics has that type of questions, maybe other sites.

Put away your torches and pitchforks, folks. I'm sure we will learn something new this weekend.

Top Bottom