Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a giant headache. Took some ibuprofen. An hour later, head hurts even more and it's too soon to take more.

Baking soda and water? It didn't work for me (it worked for about an hour then bounced back even worse. But that was a migraine and not a headache) but someone I know swears by it.

@d.highland Wow! PianoStudent had that happen to him as well a few years ago. We didn't know what it was, and he had to get it removed...urgh.

I hate it when the wrapper doesnt come off a mint completely and you don't notice and you accidentally swallow it while trying to spit it out.

I can't believe it, but our Gaelic professor prefers dogs to cats.

<grabs pitchfork> I'll be in Argentina tomorrow.

Rant: My mother is being an unnecessary world of pain about my webcomic. Just let me draw it and post it! I don't need your approval over every minor thing! If you want control so badly, draw one yourself! :aargh:

Example: I had a little whatchamacallit *taptap* for the guy writing on his laptop. She goes, "put a space" It doesn't matter! it's an action, not talking! It looks (plus fits) better!

What webcomic? And since when does your mother control what you post?

What webcomic?
You should have a link soon. I don't like giving it out publicly, as my real name can be found, and I'm a little protective of that.

And since when does your mother control what you post?

Exactly. It started out as me just sending them to her so she could see them before they were posted, now it's like I have to get approval. And I don't want to stop that because I don't want to insult her. Which means I have to fight a lot of the ideas she really tries to push on me.

@Mango Yes.

You should have a link soon. I don't like giving it out publicly, as my real name can be found, and I'm a little protective of that.

Yet you link to it all the time in Forum Games... :p

Just one. I believe it was the right one.

Mine's the left. I had to go back in last night to get it checked out again. Instead of having my surgery scheduled for six weeks from now, it's going to be in a week.

Not too sure I like the idea of stitches being down there, but I might as well get the problem resolved before it fully twists again and I lose one (or both).

Darn Bell Clapper Syndrome. :mad:

oh great a migraine is coming. im having an aura as i type this and i be surprised if there's no typos considering the entirety of my right eye is effected by something like this except more colorful (think tv static with little pink and green and other colored speckles) and with bigger grains

it's called a scintillating scotoma -- its a type of aura. anyways it either starts in the corner or middle of my eye and spreads out over 15-20 minutes. a migraine follows soon after

that actually looks interesting. anyway, i think you should see a doctor if these migraines don't let up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom