Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually ive been getting them a few years. just the changes in weather from summer to cold and the barometric pressure i guess

well... good i guess... wonder what will happen if its hot and low pressure to cold with high pressure...

it does look cool in a way but when you associate it with a migraine its not so cool.

plus the fact that you can't see a thing out of the eye its affecting. (most times its just in one but sometimes it spreads partly or fully to the other)

sometimes its not in grains but in "waves" of color. harder to explain kind of unbroken lines of color that wiggle around

I'm trying to work on the Archives today but for some reason my mom seems to think its all right to interrupt me every 5 minutes for something stupid :mad:

thats what mothers do. i find it infuriating.

anyway, im dangerously close to being in a rut. i gotta find something interesting to do...

Yeah. And the fact that she randomly rearranges my room to something that I have to spend time fixing (e.g. today she put a bunch of books where I usually keep my foot-rest stool and I had to pull them out to put it back and one time she put a stupid rug in the room and managed to unplug my computer and the rug ended up getting bunched up under the office-chair wheels and had to pull it out).

a) see a doctor
b) arrange your room yourself, you're old enough to do it.

a) see a doctor
b) arrange your room yourself, you're old enough to do it.

b) The problem is that its fine as is and she does it without permission. She thinks she doesnt need my permission.

Freeking Server is too busy, AGAIN!!! [pissed]

Yeah. And the fact that she randomly rearranges my room to something that I have to spend time fixing (e.g. today she put a bunch of books where I usually keep my foot-rest stool and I had to pull them out to put it back and one time she put a stupid rug in the room and managed to unplug my computer and the rug ended up getting bunched up under the office-chair wheels and had to pull it out).

why does your mother do stuff that deliberately irritate you?

Rant: Recently got a Google Alert for some news site saying "Here's 10 trivia facts about [such-and-such person] that even the biggest fans might not know!"

It's rather insulting as every single one is common knowledge (maybe not for the average CFC'r but for me). I was hoping for some really good stuff.

C'mon, aimee, it's Google… they're the same horsehockye as Microsoft but shinier. Absolute proof that you can polish a turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom