Feudalism Game; Cyc's Spoiler Thread

If you are not Cyc, one of his Knights, the King or the Dauphin, you should not be looking here. Please leave. Now. If you want to get involved in our game, go here.

Fief information:

The Duchy of Aquitania

Duke Cyc
~The Troubadour~

Capital: Santones
Cities:
Knights:
Spoiler :
Tax Rate - 60%
treasury=4 gold
Units: Warrior(Santones) loc: Santones

At this point, we are not sure if the king has chosen to go with continuous Counties/Provinces or not. If so, then it looks as if this Duchy will have room for 4 cities. Below is a map with city locations numbered by preference. The king may use this map as he chooses, as these are only the choices I have determined as best.

If duchys are not to be continuous, then we would need a more detailed map of the German land before making a decision.

Second citizen should go due East of Santones, in the woods by the river.

Temple is good. After the Temple, a Worker, followed by a Settler.

Attachments

• D of Al.gif
    D of Al.gif
    94.4 KB · Views: 242
  • NG and Neth.gif
    NG and Neth.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 182
Santones, 1990 BC. Where would you like the second citizen?

Attachments

• santones1.JPG
    santones1.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 378
Duchies can be non-continuous, just as a real feudal lord could hold multiple fiefs far away from each other. However, you won't get to control any cities until we have 2 more people playing; since you probably don't want to give away your hard-earned city, I recommend you build a swordsman instead of the settler to help with the war effort.

Since you placed your citizen to make more money for the treasury, I graciously lowered your tax rate to 90%, then when you built a temple I again graciously lowered your tax rate to 60%, so you can pay the maintenance on it. Your account is as follows:
Cyc @ 90%
3*8=24 net revenue*0.1=2.4 total revenue
Cyc @ 60%
3*2=6*.4=3.6
2.4+2.4=4.8-2 (maintenance)=2.8 gold EDIT: I made some math mistakes.
You know have a grand total of 2.8 gold! Don't spend it all in one place.

As for orders, I need orders for your worker, any changes to the build orders and if you want to move your citizens after Santones expands.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• santones2.JPG
    santones2.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 341
If I can't rule any other cities until 2 more people join, then move the citizen working the woods by the river to the fish in Santones Bay. Send the worker to irrigate the Cow Pasture. Once he given the Cattle water, send him to mine the wine.

When our borders expand, send the citizen in Santones Bay to the Cattle. The new citizen can work the Woods by the River.

Go ahead and build a Swordsman and follow it with a Spearman for Santones defense.

Finances: (income)3+2+2+3+3+3+3+3+3+3=28*.4(tax)=11.2-10(maintenance)=1.2
Account balances=2.8+1.2=4 gold
If you take Allegheny, you can keep it.

Can I see a current city screen for Santones?

And yes, I'll take Tours. Change the Curragh into an Archer. Then I'll need a Worker.

Sorry about all the confusion with the rules, this shouldn't happen again now that we've gotten going and I know what works. From now on, any city you build or take will be yours. Tours is (hopefully) temporarily under royal control. I will only found one more city, to replace Grand River. If we get two more dukes playing, one will get Tours and the next will get Grand River. For now, I recommend you take Allegheny. If you really want to, you can declare war on me and take Tours by force.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• santones3.JPG
    santones3.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 311
Ok, after the wines are mined, if we don't have Horses as a resource, road and irrigate the Horses. After that, I'd like to see the Northern Cattle roaded and irrigated.

Once I finish the Spear, build a Settler and send him to the location marked number 1 in post 2. That can be my second city. Build a Spear there. After the Settler in Santones, build a Barracks.

Spoiler :

3+3+3+3+3+3=18*.4=7.2-6=1.2
You have 4+1.2 = 5.2 gold.

Attachments

• santones4.JPG
    santones4.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 373
I'm going to need that Spear brought back into Santones for defense. The Warrior will accompany the Settler West to location #1. This needs to be done on the first turn.

After the Barracks, another Sword, unless we can build a better unit. We peasants can't see our list of options to build. I'm assuming that Swords are our top unit? I don't think a Horseman would be appropriate, as I don't have much space to cover.

A Temple in Allegany would be nice to ward off the Iroquois rituals. Then a Barracks, Spear.

Yes, swords are best. I'll have the build options for next time.

Finances: 3+4+4+4+3+4+4+5+5+5=41*.4=16.4-10=4.4 (Marseilles is providing income)
You have 9.6 Gold.
I need orders for that worker, and if you want Allegheny you need to protect it with a spear and a sword, We'll be going to war with the Iroquois soon.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Attachments

• santones5.JPG
    santones5.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 352
  • marseilles.JPG
    marseilles.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 369
King, you have ignored my request for Settlement, and you have ignored me by not even addressing the issue, before or after the insult. Do what you wish.

That was an honest and really bad mistake. This game I think takes more time for me than I am able to put in, it is quite the effort to compile all the orders, play the turn perfectly and take screenshots. I glanced through your orders, and somehow confused a '1' for a '2'. Other people on the site might be able to pull off a project like this, but not me I think.

This game format makes it actually really easy to reload, since I have orders already. However, I will only be able to play for another month, if that, so I think this is going to end. Thanks for playing though, it was worth they try.

Top Bottom