Resource icon

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Second Cycle

Do they get additional units, or just the techs?

They something like Archers at Emperor, Worker at Immortal and Settler at Deity or something like that.

Okay, so if someone starts a new scenario off the world builder save, the units are generated then?

May you should try elaborating what you are trying to do and what exactly your question is. Nobody knows why you think you have to delete any units...

NC 57 Joao is up.

One alternative I considered specifically because of Joao (but rejected) was to add an extra AI in the new world and make it a minor nation. I'm not sure how big a change this makes to how the "barbarians" behave -- I'd appreciate someone's explaining -- but I'm nearly certain it means Joao's IMP trait "works". That is, he'd get 100% Great General emergence against the inhabitants of the new world.

Does anyone want to try that version instead of the one I posted? If so, should that be some separate non-NC thread?

NC 57 Joao is up.

One alternative I considered specifically because of Joao (but rejected) was to add an extra AI in the new world and make it a minor nation. I'm not sure how big a change this makes to how the "barbarians" behave -- I'd appreciate someone's explaining -- but I'm nearly certain it means Joao's IMP trait "works". That is, he'd get 100% Great General emergence against the inhabitants of the new world.

Does anyone want to try that version instead of the one I posted? If so, should that be some separate non-NC thread?

I'm not playing much these days, but I'd give it a try. I recommend separate threads.

NC 57 Joao is up.

How about add 2-3 Normal AIs on the new worlds? Maybe 3 peace techers? ;)

So I know someone already uploaded a zip of all of round one. But since I did this for myself, I figured I'd upload it in case someone found it useful. You see, I'm super anal retentive about how files sort in my directories. Since I started doing Noble's Club at the end and worked my way backwards, I got used to the NC ## naming convention and the renamed the earlier files accordingly as I downloaded them. I also took all single files (before each download included multiple WB saves) and pulled them out of individual rars so they were solo.

So when you extract this to a folder and sort by name, they will be in the order they were posted. You'll know which games came with multiple levels of WB saves because they are still in an archive and not standing solo in the directory.

Of course anyone as anal as me probably already did something like this for themselves. But just in case, merry frelling christmas. :D

Archive is 7zip, it's free, go get it.

Attachments

• Nobles Club Round 1 - sorted.7z
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
So I know someone already uploaded a zip of all of round one. But since I did this for myself, I figured I'd upload it in case someone found it useful. You see, I'm super anal retentive about how files sort in my directories. Since I started doing Noble's Club at the end and worked my way backwards, I got used to the NC ## naming convention and the renamed the earlier files accordingly as I downloaded them. I also took all single files (before each download included multiple WB saves) and pulled them out of individual rars so they were solo.

So when you extract this to a folder and sort by name, they will be in the order they were posted. You'll know which games came with multiple levels of WB saves because they are still in an archive and not standing solo in the directory.

Of course anyone as anal as me probably already did something like this for themselves. But just in case, merry frelling christmas. :D

Archive is 7zip, it's free, go get it.

Thanks:goodjob: Could you be super anal retentive on the other games like Lonely Hearts Club and Monarch Student(which has a Continued Monarch Student also) games

Thanks:goodjob: Could you be super anal retentive on the other games like Lonely Hearts Club and Monarch Student(which has a Continued Monarch Student also) games

Yeah I can probably do that. I don't play those much though so I may not upkeep it with every new addition. But I guess that's easy to do yourself once all the backlog is handled. I'll go add the threads to my subscription list so I can work on it when I'm done bashing my head against this thing on Wikipedia. Should I add my NC zip to the round one thread?

So far this round we've exercised traits Cre, Exp, Fin, Imp, which to me means the next couple ought to involve some combination of Agg, Cha, Ind, Org, Phi, Pro, and Spi. I'm considering Boudicca (Agg/Cha) on a Global Highlands map; this has lots of hills, but isn't all land like Highlands. Any other suggestions? Relatively few people played Joao, which I assume is at least partly (maybe mostly) the immanent release of Civ 5, so there's relatively few of us to comment.

I played Joao (Great map Bdw) but i decided not to show it online because of the few people who played that map. I've never played Global Highlands before, or as boudicca, so i'd like to see that.

Top Bottom