Resource icon

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Second Cycle

My condolences, dalamb.

My preference would be Liz, since I did NC 1 before I did the earlier JC NC game (assuming I ever did it...). However, I'm not playing NC games consistently enough these days (too busy with Kossin's Early Start, the IC series, and joining SG-12) so don't worry about my preference. I'm still messing with Joao and the Mao RPC, too!

I might have missed this...but is the NC going to keep going once Civ V comes out? I ask because I dont plan on getting CivV anytime soon (money too tight) and I would love to be able to keep playing the new and even the old NC games....

The plan for tomorrow's game is Boudica on a Global Highlands map. Given the popularity of Julius I expect to use him soon, but perhaps with one other leader between now and then.

I'm taking a couple of classes this fall and may try NaNoWriMo in November, so I may wind up making a few maps in advance lest I get bogged down with other things.

Hmm, that sounds like a fun one. I really need to stop getting involved in so many games, so I can at least get close to finishing one of these!

Never played as Boudica before or on a global highlands map. I'm looking foward to it (famous last words right?!?:D ) I still have to finish liz though, my first week at college was very busy, and that's why i didn't finish it.

This Friday will be Ramesses as planned above. Since Fridays are pretty busy for me this term, I hope to make the map on Thursday. If you have any suggestions for what kind of map you'd like, please post before Thursday evening (Eastern time). IND suggests wonderspamming. SPI suggests a diplomatic game ('cause switching civics to please opponents is easy and doesn't disrupt you for too long before you can switch back to what you really wanted in the first place). War Chariots suggest an early rush. I'd likely want all three to be possible.

This Friday will be Ramesses as planned above. Since Fridays are pretty busy for me this term, I hope to make the map on Thursday. If you have any suggestions for what kind of map you'd like, please post before Thursday evening (Eastern time). IND suggests wonderspamming. SPI suggests a diplomatic game ('cause switching civics to please opponents is easy and doesn't disrupt you for too long before you can switch back to what you really wanted in the first place). War Chariots suggest an early rush. I'd likely want all three to be possible.

Excellent, Ramesses is one of my favourites. I suggest a map with more than one land mass but a non-isolated start. Something like a Big and Small type game.

Don't go too easy on the players. A start with marble or stone is fine, but don't offer both. ;)

Top Bottom