The Balancer Reloaded mod (TBX-R) Preview

Kingpin

Captain-General
For those of you who downloaded and played any of the Balancer series of mods for Civ3, you might be interested in knowing that we have a brand new version in the works for Conquests, The Balancer: Reloaded. Featuring new wonders, techs, civs, unique use of units, new previously unreleased units and packed full of flavour, TBX-R is bound to knock your socks off!

Here's what our testers have to say about it so far:

"You have astounding ideas... Keep them coming. Where were you eons ago?"

"Hey now that might work really well. When can we test this out? I like it a lot and the assassin rocks... Great ideas guys!"

"In whole the game is flowing quite well leading me to believe we have a winner on our hands. Also if I may be so bold as to say "RT" and "KH" graphics rock. More will be revealed as soon as I get to the knights which I am looking forward too. Great job guys and girls if there are any helping thus far."

"Okay I tested and ended up getting "NG" and "AG" wonders back to back and once again Kingpin gets an atta boy. All is working well and working great, and there is even a bonus surprise for everyone, except Kingpin and I, you all will have to find out about, because I am not telling, LOL."

Right now, we are working on the middle ages and testing everything up to that point. If you are a TBS or TBX fan and want to help out with the testing, send me a PM and I'll tell you how you can get involved.

Attachments

• x_titlescreen.jpg
    x_titlescreen.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,268
And here is an early screenshot...

Attachments

• knights.gif
    knights.gif
    201 KB · Views: 2,601
Looks Awesome, Can't Wait Kingpin. We're All working hard... And let me add on that this will rock the Civ world. Most Excelent.

Now added a direct download link

Top Bottom