India UU Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldkoron

Chieftain
I have always found that India's UA is very weak, double unhappiness per city from population but half unhappiness from population within a city. But India is supposed to be a Population "monster", so I think India should get some update to it's UU (like Napoleon) to perhaps provide a bonus to growth of population.

Here is my idea, scrap the old UA, and replace it with +50% growth in cities, but -10% to that population growth bonus per city India has. With that, India can actually be a population fanatic while still keeping the con from having many cities.

I think this UA alone would be magnificent, though if there were any additions to it, it would be nice if India received a free worker upon discovering a certain tech, or just straight out from the beginning (though this is not needed).

UA, not UU. UU is Unique Unit, UA is Unique Ability.

India's UA was discussed quite a bit in this thread.

Shouldn't this really be in the Vanilla civ overhaul thread where India's UA is already the subject of regular denunciations?

Shouldn't this really be in the Vanilla civ overhaul thread where India's UA is already the subject of regular denunciations?
Agree, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom